Going to girls house, need tips

veng142

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generic question... If you're going over to a girls house, but you're not going out with them (boyfriend/girlfriend) how do you make a good move? Any tips?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is funny cause that's the exact same situation that i'ma be in.
she might come over my house or i might go over to hers but we ain't boyfriend and girlfriend.
see i think that i have an advantage cause we like each other and she has a boyfriend.
What i plan in do is just whene we are seating on the couch watching tv start to kiss her on her neck gently and then just feel on her and sh!t like that and if she lets u do that is on from there. Man she has to let me fuk i can read it through her eyes!!!

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What i plan in do is just whene we are seating on the couch watching tv start to kiss her on her neck gently and then just feel on her and sh!t like that and if she lets u do that is on from there. Man she has to let me fuk i can read it through her eyes!!!
Disreguard that, veng. That was sh*t. Hopefully the grammar and general stupidity of the post in general make that obvious.

As for making a move on a broad, don't be in such a rush. Their willingness to fool around depends on how COMFORTABLE they feel around you.

So the question is, how do you get the girl to feel comfortable around you? CUDDLE with her. I sh*t you not. When you're over at her house, watch tv or a movie, and hold her. Not only will her comfort level rise, so will her interest level. Chicks absolutely love it.

From there, it's not all that hard. She's already laying there next to you, so from there, all you've gotta do is kiss her. Once you do that, it should open up the oppertunity for something else.

But remember, take it easy. There's nothing a chick hates more than feeling like she's being taken advantage of.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what he fuk is wrong wit this jmm854.
You told him the samethin i told him so how is that stupidity?
Man u gotta watch what u say before u talk niga.
All u did was repeat what i said but with "proper grammar"
u dig?
Get yo mind right craker

stylespee

Don Juan
Reaction score
squeeze her boobies

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
u dig?
Get yo mind right craker
If you knew how to read and interperate things you would see the differences. You said start kissing her and to start feeling on her. He said to cuddle with her and increase her comfort level. Pay attention and learn how to write a fukin sentence. Dont get mad at him just because youre too stupid to use correct grammar.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and here we go again with the gramma issue.
FOR THE LAST TIME THE WAY I TYPE IS THE WAY I TALK YOU RETARD. i've said that a million times.
And by the way when i said start kissing her and feeling on her, i said it thinking that u all would know that she has to be confortable around u .
I thought that u all had the commons sense to know that but i see that u don't.
Its just common sense u dig? How are u just gonna sit there and start kissing and feeling on her ?
Come on now. Use some common sense in here dummie.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veng, my apologies for temporarily leaving the subject of your thread.

What i plan in do is just whene we are seating on the couch watching tv start to kiss her on her neck gently and then just feel on her and sh!t like that and if she lets u do that is on from there.
As for making a move on a broad, don't be in such a rush. Their willingness to fool around depends on how COMFORTABLE they feel around you.

So the question is, how do you get the girl to feel comfortable around you? CUDDLE with her. I sh*t you not. When you're over at her house, watch tv or a movie, and hold her. Not only will her comfort level rise, so will her interest level. Chicks absolutely love it.

From there, it's not all that hard. She's already laying there next to you, so from there, all you've gotta do is kiss her. Once you do that, it should open up the oppertunity for something else.

But remember, take it easy. There's nothing a chick hates more than feeling like she's being taken advantage of.
The only thing remotely similar between what your illiterate *ss had to say and what I said is that Veng should watch TV. That's it.

Man she has to let me fuk i can read it through her eyes!!!
As for actually giving useful advice on the subject, all you managed to do was show what an incredibly horny bastard you are in possibly the stupidest sentence ever written.

FOR THE LAST TIME THE WAY I TYPE IS THE WAY I TALK YOU RETARD. i've said that a million times.
Part of being a DJ involves having functioning brain cells. By the way, you've only posted 246 times.

And by the way when i said start kissing her and feeling on her, i said it thinking that u all would know that she has to be confortable around u .
I thought that u all had the commons sense to know that but i see that u don't.
Its just common sense u dig? How are u just gonna sit there and start kissing and feeling on her ?
Come on now. Use some common sense in here dummie.
Veng asked a question, I answered it covering all the points. And the girl being comfortable around you is huge, it needed to be typed whether you consider it to be 'common sense' or not. Personally, I consider the spelling of 'dummie' to be common sense. But I guess I should point out it's spelled with y.

u dig?
Get yo mind right craker
STFU.

Good luck with the girl, Veng.

Poddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Veng - Be confident around her, drop a few jokes here and there, get her laughing. Laughter is one of the quickest ways to increase their comfort level around you. From there on in plenty of light non threatening body contact. Slowly bring it up to the next level by stroking her hair, and resting an arm or hand on her leg. But only if shes comfortable with it. If she pulls away at all slow it down, and start again. If you find shes bringing herself closer to you bring her back to your chest and cuddle as has been said before. After a while of that, talk into her ear a little. Very quietly as if you were only breathing the words, then kiss her neck. When she starts to roll her head back turn her around and there you have it. Best of luck.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aigh raiderz......
i can't believe that we have something in comon, we both like the raiders.;)

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you remember nothing of these two chuckleheads' grammar discussion (;)), remember the blindingly incandescent light of Von Neuen and his Sacred Two Options:

K.I.P. or R.I.P.: Keep it Physical or Rest in Peace.

Really, if she lets you into her house and lets you sit near her, relatively alone, in a dark room, you'd be truly hard-pressed to come away from her house without gaining some ground. As long as you manage to convey the good ol' vibe that, "Hey, honey: I'm not going to hurt you, so let's get a little closer and stay there...", you're golden. Get touchy-feely and keep it like that.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by a denial
Originally posted by bfl
see i think that i have an advantage cause we like each other and she has a boyfriend.

Yeah....how is that an advantage?
cause we like each other... duhhhh
and the boyfriend part... she don't think that she really care about him.

BrownDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
BFL aren't you the guy who colllects girls panties like a stalker and asked what p*ssy tastes like?

LMAO

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeha man, what's so funny ? i'm not the only one that collects panties, and what's wrong with asking how the cat tastes?
i'm just curious.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Panty collecting?! That is kinda weird....

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the Tip... your TOP. You got invited over to this chick's house. Not easily accomplished, good job, but your job is only half done. Keep it flowing freely and using all your Don Juan skills. You can't be like (oh just received my first kiss *post* oh just made her my girlfriend *post* going to a movie *post* double dating? *post* breaking up?!?! *post*) you've just reached another place... let's call this the 1/4 base, you got there all by yourself you know how to get to the next base. You have all the skills you need don't worry about every little thing.

clark_bar_2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Jared is a senior don juan, not a master...change the sig.