Going to Eastern Europe... need advice/wing

21st

Reaction score
Hi there.

I'm planning a trip in July/August to the Baltic states, and maybe St. Petersburg or Kiev. I must admit I don't have the foggiest notion which is best for sarging. Can anyone recommend a target-rich city? Are there any guys out there with advice, or anyone looking for a wing? I need to get this trip booked, quick, before airfares rise any more.

- 21st

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you don't mind me throwing in some second hand KJing here :) , in Moscow, I hear Night Flights is good, but I think they are mainly prostitutes.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Have you seen the movie, the Hostel?
Lol, this is exactly what I was going to say...:crackup:

If some young guy named Alex with a thick eastern european accent comes up to you with pictures of hot girls, definitely follow him, you will get laid by tons of eastern european beauties...:D :nervous: :crackup:

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you sarge for girls in nightlife of St Petersburg you will face a lot of prostitution which is no fun. There is a nightclub named Metro which should be a good place but i havent been there.
I have been in Tribunal bar and Heritage which is a place of prostitution (at least, when i was there in 2002). Funny to watch those girls but its better to have a drink without women who are looking 'for company'.

Some other tips: if you need cash use the machine in the 'Stockmann' department on Nevski Prospekt. Other machines might rip you of or arent save in a kind of way. Take a watch in the 'Phone bar' on Nevski prospekt. Good place to drink and every table has a phone which you can use to call to other people on other tables.

Be carefull at night over there and have a good time (and dont pay too much for taxi's, 60 roebel should be maximum!)

LittleBigOne

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know about Russia and the northeast, but here your best bet would be the capital or the biggest coastal city. I don't see a reason things to be different in the baltics.

Do not trust men and women who approach you with any offer. Most likely they've noticed you're a foreigner and want to rip you off.