Going for her friends after a break-up with her

Is it right to get with your ex-gf's good/close friends?

• YES

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • NO

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
y0...

I was just wondering what you guys thought of this...

A guy and a girl go out for a few months, then they break up, but her friends like you, and you dont mind getting with a few of them.... Now seeing these "friends" of your ex-gf are really good/close friends with your ex-gf, would it be wrong to get with her friends?

Just curious to see what you huys have to say about this:rolleyes:

Laterz...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fine so long as you have enough money to replace your windshield. Take it from someone who's been there... 3 times.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you went out with her for a very long time and or they are very close freinds then do not do it. If its just a few months like you speak of and they are fairly good freinds its just about ok and if theres a problem its there problem more then your problem.

oh and diablo thats pretty tight of her doing that to you, imagine if you did it to her! I think you should report her to the police for criminal damage, its just not right why should she get away with smashing your windsheild its a crime and she should be punished acordingly!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends. if it's just one and you take it long term then you should be okay

But I know a guy who broke up with a girl and made it his personal mission to F all of her friends.

In return she cleaned out his bank account.

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's situation-dependent, of course. If you were with someone who turned out to be a real psycho, then maybe it wouldn't be a good idea.

It's never been a problem for me, personally, though. Once a relationship is over, the book's closed. What happens after that, with friends or acquaintances, is irrelevant to what happened before.

Then again, I've never had my windshield smashed.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically, all of her friends are fair game after the break-up. But girls can be kind of fvcked up, so I wouldn't bother.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kewlies

thanc for the replies..

diablo.. swak about the windshield man:mad: ;)

Anyways... thanx againa for the replies.. i think that if something happenes with her friends, then it will happen, f*ck my ex;)

Laterz...

Timo

Reaction score
A friend of my X is hittin on me. But I don’t fall for it. It could be it’s just a game to her, and then tell to the X how easy I was or something like that.

Personally I’m not interested in friends of X-girlfriends, because they know too much about me (not all good stuff). And it would be impossible to start the relationship correctly with one of the friends.

In the long run, then maybe yes. But by then I’ll have some other chicks on the side.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morally, you should not concern yourself. THey are your ex's friends, not yours. If they care about her, they won't date you.
If they do date you, its not your problem.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to get rejected?
Want to ruin your reputation?
Want lives ruined?
Want tears to fall?

Go for it.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm....

Originally posted by Timo
A friend of my X is hittin on me. But I don’t fall for it. It could be it’s just a game to her, and then tell to the X how easy I was or something like that.

Personally I’m not interested in friends of X-girlfriends, because they know too much about me (not all good stuff). And it would be impossible to start the relationship correctly with one of the friends.

In the long run, then maybe yes. But by then I’ll have some other chicks on the side.
Who said anything about a relationship?:rolleyes: And you are right about that, a relationship would not work, but thats not what i was reffering to, i was talking about just getting with them (kiss, sleep with, etc)

Luveno: nice way of putting it;)

Don Doffe: I dought that i'll get rejected by someone like Candice. My reputation with who? and how would my reputation get messed? That i am wrong to go for my ex's friends? If some other guy did that i would see him as being more of a playa than anything else. lives ruined... who? my ex's life? Well nothing stopped her from flirting and being all over MY friends, even when we were TOGEATHER, so i have NO sympathy towards her when it comes to this, she is an AW and needs to be put in her place. And tears will fall, but they wont be falling from MY eye's! And maybe i WILL go for it :cool: And Don Joffe... if u are against it, then why did u tell me yesterday that if you were in my posistion you WOULD do it just to get back at her?:rolleyes: But IF i do it i wont do it to get back at her, i'll do it because i want to, and because i can. I would also bring other reasons why (Eg: Jevan, Aviv, Anton, etc) but the others here wont know what i am talking about, but lets just leave it at the fact that she deserves NO sympathy in this case.

Laterz...