God's opinion

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how God feels when he sees us acting like peasants when in actuality he placed inside of us the heart of a KING!

Do you know who a King is?
1) One who is supreme socially and mentally
2) One who answers to no one
3) The law

Think about it for a minute. You came here with nothing and you will leave with nothing. Experience is the only real gain here on earth. That's it!! Everything else will be equivilent to cow dung when you die. Knowing this; it is now time for you to get your priorities in order. Don't get me wrong since you are a KING it's paramount that you have the best of EVERYTHING.

This also goes for your so-called problems. Image this: If you have credit card debt equal to 40, 000 ,a ugly car , bad acne, low self-esteem and never had a girlfriend. Guess what? if you where to die you'd be debt-free ,acne free , WORRY free.

Okay, say you have all the ladies, the hottest ride, nice house and an excellent job. No worries right ? If you die you take none of that hard earn material with you; you'd only take the hard work and dedication with you. Experience is the main thing.

I've swerved off the topic a bit, but who cares if I die tonite I won't even care.LOL

The bottom line: Gain experience(in it's many forms)
2) Don't live like a pu$$y when you're a d!$k
3) If something or someone comes into your life, be grateful and learn from them or it (Gain experience) but, when it leaves LET IT GO!!!! There's no way at all that you could take it with you.
4) Enjoy life the fullest. Besides You're the one who volunteered and accepted this mission at the beginning of creation. So don't chicken out now you've already come this far. Be the King you were meant to be. Start living the life of greatnest you were meant to live. You're at that dead end job , driving that car, living that life because you choose to . This is America Land of Freedom, get it!?! Freedom (choices) start using your choices today.

If the Life you're living has you taken more shorts(shortcomings) than getting props( admiration) then that lifestyle has to stop.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me or does it seem like this post is just a little freaky?

I agree with some of your statements. Life isnt all about fun and games and material posessions are not going go last forever. However, I think you have a negative attitude. Although material possesions are fleeting, there is no reason to live like you dont care what happens. You need to go out and live and not think about all the negative things in life. By being an optimist, you will be MUCH happier and not worry about when you die.

I've swerved off the topic a bit, but who cares if I die tonite I won't even care.LOL
I think something is wrong if you joke about death like that...

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I die I want all my possesions buried with me along with 100 virgins. I'll need thgem in the next life after all.

Oh and build me a ****ing pyramid!!

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first of all, you would have to tell us which "God" you are reffering to. Allah? The Christian God? The Jewish G0d?(spelling is because their G0d's name isnt supposed to be defaced) or maybe even Mars? one of the greek gods.

Im guessing you speaking of the dogmatic God, but you can clarify it later.

Also, as of MY God, I feel sad(and a little sickened) when you say something like "Don't get me wrong since you are a KING it's paramount that you have the best of EVERYTHING. ".

Because IM pretty sure you are speaking of materialistic things, arent you?

What I DO agree upon, is that life isnt about getting things you desire materialistically. Or even having things happen taht you would preffer.

Life IS about "gaining experience" as you said, but I would take it a bit further and say LEARNING from your experiences.

I might be experienced in driving a car, because I know everytime I hit the gas pedal the car speeds forward and crashes. So what does that mean? I havnt learned much, but Ive had the experience of "driving" a car.

However if the first time i hit the gas only and wrecked, then next time I would try to hit the gas and turn the wheel, and then i would LEARN something.

Life is a way of LEARNING enough things, so after you die, you will be better off.

And when I say learning things, I dont mean "say Hi when you meet someone". I dont mean materialistic learning, I mean evolving spiritually.

I'm not going to go on about my religion in here of course, it would have little relevence in the TIPS forum of a website designed around the most basic concept of materialism. Most of us are here to "learn" how to "get women".

We are here to find ways of indulging our physical bodies, this isnt a website for evolving you spirit.

The points are very interesting that you make, but I would rather talk about them in private, and not on this website.

You can instant messege me on AOL, my screen name is this:

oreorenegade

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Reaction score
my second reply

O.K mack let's get down to it. Shall we?

IT SEEMS AS IF YOU FORGET WHAT THE TOPIC WAS ABOUT AND JUST CONTINUED TO TYPE WITHOUT MUCH THOUGHT.

This YOUR response!

"Although material possesions are fleeting , there is no reason to live like you don't care what happens"

Wait it get's worse!

"You need to go out and live and not think about the negative things in life"

Wait a minute!

Didn't I just say
4) Enjoy life to the fullest and live worry free

Maybe it's just me but, it seems that you wouldn't make a very good lawyer. Besides, they have to make sure they have all their facts right.

And last but not least Oreo- Renegade

The God that I'm refering to is the one whom designed your digestive system so it automatically digest food, the God whom designed bones that heal skin that repairs itself after a cut or accident , the God whom designed a defense mechanism that automatically attacks an intruder(virus) as soon as it is identified.

By the way, props to both of you guys for the experience.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT SEEMS AS IF YOU FORGET WHAT THE TOPIC WAS ABOUT AND JUST CONTINUED TO TYPE WITHOUT MUCH THOUGHT.

What are you talking about? What I was referring to was your obvious lack of seriousness on the topic of death. Also, you seem to have this "outcast-like" physchology of forget about all the people havin fun with life and remember that YOURE GOING TO DIE ANY DAY NOW! THAT is what it sounded like you were sayin.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, this is NOT the place for discussions about evolution or creationism. And afterr all thats been said, what about the atheist, and agnostic people who dont even believe/care if there is a God or not?

I think that you are being egoistic, and it offends me that you would incorporate GOD into your embelishment of ego.
While I never force any theory of God or our existance on you, you are constantly trying to lash out and prove yourself correct. To who?

I think you are struggling with your own doubts about God and maybe yourself, your life, and a number of other things. Once again I ask that you instant message me on AIM so we can discuss matters mor intimatly.