Go F**k Ten Other Women!

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GFTOW! Go Fvck Ten Other Women!

Whatever happened to that?

Are guys even aware of that term anymore? Or has it just become a relic of the past?

This is one of the first sites I came across when I first found the community, months before I found this place.

http://www.fastseduction.com/asf-faq.shtml#q001

There’s a lot of gimmicky PUA sh!t on there which I’ve moved away from now. But this part is something that’s stuck in my head and become a basis for my game. I had an epiphany after really understanding it.

An AFC asks:

Q: "I'm interested in a particular girl I know from [work, school, a club, whatever], can you tell me how to get her to [like me, date me, sleep with me, whatever]?"
A: "One-itis" strikes again. First, go sleep with 10 other women in the next month and then decide afterwards whether you still want to pursue this particular woman. If you already have the skill to bed that many women in a month then you already know the answer to your question. Otherwise, you need to work on your skills for doing just that - by reading the posts on ASF, participating in discussions, absorbing and experimenting with the knowledge you learn from others. Once you've done that, the woman you're pining over now will likely disappear from your mind, knowing that your choice of women has increased vastly.
To which the AFC replies:

Q: "But I don't have one-itis - my situation is different."
A: It's one-itis. Get over it.
There is only one reason why people will tell you that it sounds like one-itis, even though you have clarified in the beginning that "I assure you...it is not..."
The simple fact of the matter is that this forum, this *seduction* forum, has NO SPECIFIC ADVICE on landing "that one girl" - it is IMPOSSIBLE for the people here giving and asking advice to pinpoint exactly what makes this one girl "friend" of yours tick, so it would be impossible to say with certainty what to do to get her. [Formhandle: And, if it were possible for you to provide detailed information about her, what her values are, what her "map of the world" or belief system is like, then you would have all you need to begin leading her to a lay in the first place and you would not be asking for this kind of advice. Which means that your problem isn't "that one girl", it's your lack of understanfing in general in being able to diagnose what's missing in your PU skills. So the answer to your question can never be how to get that one girl, it's that you need to figure out what PU and seduction skills you are lacking and start practicing and applying those missing skills on many other chicks.]
...the reason people will tell you that you need to "F**K ten other women" is still valid, because you will not know what you have to do with her until you have the skills to FTOW. It is that simple, and that is the only advice the best PUA's can give.
~Sandstorm, mASF, 2002/02/28

It’s not quite the same as saying “spin other plates”, which basically means to always have options. GFTOW kinda assumes the guy doesn’t have any other plates and that he has oneitis for this girl (whether he admits it or not).

It’s not literally saying Go Fvck Ten Other Women.

The point is for guys to realize that if you can’t GFTOW, then that’s where your problem is with the girl you’re asking about.

The reason you can’t get and keep THAT girl is because you can’t get OTHER girls.

And if you COULD get other girls then you would:
1. Know how to get her.
2. Realize she’s not special and wouldn’t worry whether you got her or not anyway.

It kills two birds with one stone.

I know SoSuave is about giving advice to guys to help them improve. And a lot of the questions really do require advice. I know I’ve been grateful for it before.

But some of the situations are so fvcking stupid. Typically, the guy wants a girl who obviously isn’t into him, and he wants to use his newfound tricks and techniques to get her. He completely overanalyzes the whole situation.

- “When should I call/text her”

- “What should I text her”

- “What ****y and funny line should I use”

- “This girl’s acting weird / being b!tchy / treating me like sh!t. I usually wouldn’t care but she’s ‘different’, she’s ‘LTR material’. What should I do?”

- “This girl’s lost interest. How do I get her back?”

This is the COMPLETELY wrong mindset to have. He’s still just an AFC – the only difference is that instead of trying to manipulate her with his nice guy supplicating, he’s now trying to manipulate her with his new PUA tricks.

And then he wonders how it all went wrong.

- It doesn’t matter when you call her, when you text her, what you text her. If you’re still a chump she’ll know as soon as she meets you in person.

- It doesn’t matter what ****y and funny line someone on this forum gives you. If you’re still a chump you won’t be able to deliver it properly and improvise when you have to.

- It doesn’t matter if someone tells you how to sort out a b!tchy girl. If you’re still a chump you won’t be able to keep her respect and she’ll soon be back to her old ways.

- It doesn’t matter if you somehow spark interest in a girl again. If you’re still a chump she’ll soon realize and she’ll leave again.

You cannot use PUA techniques on a girl you have oneitis for and then wonder why it doesn’t work (and yes it is oneitis).

GFTOW is just a mindset to have. If what I’m saying is obvious to you then you already get it. If what I’m saying doesn’t make much sense to you then you are yet to have the epiphany.

It’s not about actually GFTOW (although that would be awesome). It’s about guys realizing:

- The reason you can’t get THAT girl is NOT because there’s some flaw in your tricks and techniques or some outer/inner game stuff.

- The reason you can’t get THAT girl is because you can’t get OTHER girls.

So what GFTOW really means is:
If you’re trying to get a girl or something is going wrong with a girl, honestly ask yourself “Do I have other available options in the same league as this girl”. You know the answer. And that’s why you can’t get/keep her.

I swear over 90% problems guys have with girls are caused by not having options and focussing on one girl.

I do it myself, and as soon as something goes wrong with a girl, I tell myself GFTOW! Whenever I messed up with a girl I look back and always realize it’s because she was my best/only option.

A DonJuan has something go wrong with a girl. What should he do?

Advice: “GFTOW!”

DJ: “OK”

Problem solved.

An AFC has something go wrong with a girl. What should he do?

AFC: “But I can’t”

Advice: “Then there’s your problem”

The root problem of an AFC is not that he’s learned to be a “nice guy” through societal brainwashing, although that certainly doesn’t help. The root problem of an AFC is that he has a SCARCITY of women.

Tricks and techniques taught here cannot be used on ONE woman. By focussing on ONE woman, an AFC will always be an AFC, whether he buys her gifts and supplicates like a “nice guy” or unleashes PUA lines he just got off the internet.

It just completely misses the point of being a DJ.

I mean look at the “ganji games” thread for fvcks sake. Guys sitting around using DJ tricks on a girl with low interest. How about going and meeting more women instead of playing passive aggressive mind games with a girl who rejected you. Pathetic.

To be fair, SoSuave is pretty good when it comes to this stuff, that’s why I stayed here because it’s different. Some forums out there are just guys asking the same questions over and over and over, complicating it too much, completely overanalyzing and inevitable loosing the girl. Most of those guys will be AFCs til the day they die.

So… if you ever start wondering how to get THAT girl, remember all you have to do is GFTOW!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GFTOW has always been a stupid idea worthless idea. Of course it sounds good. But come on, if a guy is having oneitis for a chick and having problems with her, do you really think he even has one other girl he can fuck let alone 10? Of course not.

Unless you're somehow going to hook a dude up with 10 girls, there is no point in telling him to GFTOW!

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro, he just addressed that throughout his post. That's the problem: The guy has no other options. That's why he's an AFC. He needs to figure out how he can get other women, not how to get that one woman.

No, he doesn't have one other girl, so he can't GFTOW. So, telling him GFTOW should make the AFC realize that by trying to get that one woman, he is focusing his efforts in the wrong place. He needs to broaden his scope, learn how to get many women. Once he has learned that, he can easily get any one woman he wants.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I didn't read his entire post before I posted.

Now I read it, and there still isn't anything
The reason you can’t get THAT girl is because you can’t get OTHER girls.
Gee, that's helpful.

An AFC has something go wrong with a girl. What should he do?

AFC: “But I can’t”

Advice: “Then there’s your problem”
A homeless man walks up to another man.

Hobo: "You have any change to spare, I haven't eaten in days."

Other guy: "Go buy a steak. It will fill you up."

Hobo: "I can't afford a steak."

Other guy: "There's your problem."

Yeah...

The best advice to give to a guy having trouble with a girl, is to tell him to forget her and go for somebody else. None of this GTFO nonsense.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
The best advice to give to a guy having trouble with a girl, is to tell him to forget her and go for somebody else. None of this GTFO nonsense.
Then he'll just develop a new obsession with some other girl and probably won't be able to get or keep her either. GFTOW is great advice.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have oneitis, I went and ****ed 3 other women. Did it help whatsoever? No.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Murdoc, you still have seven to go.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PappyS said:
Then he'll just develop a new obsession with some other girl and probably won't be able to get or keep her either. GFTOW is great advice.
I think what Maxtro is pointing out is that regardless of anyone's obsession or lack thereof, merely aiming for n other women isn't necessarily going to somehow give him the ability to score any of them. "Go **** Ten Other Women" is useless to those who are not yet capable of regularly getting sex from women.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chronocidal said:
I think what Maxtro is pointing out is that regardless of anyone's obsession or lack thereof, merely aiming for n other women isn't necessarily going to somehow give him the ability to score any of them. "Go **** Ten Other Women" is useless to those who are not yet capable of regularly getting sex from women.
No it won't. But it is a better goal to aim for than getting one particular woman. I don't think it is useless either. Doesn't really matter if a guy actually gets laid or not. Trying to fvck x-number of women will lead to more experience with women. More experience leads to more skills with women or more knowledge of women. This in turn can lead to more vagina and better dealings with women, less chance of getting screwed by women, etc.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wish I could say fvck with a "u". I know there's a trick to it. Censoring words is so ridiculous anyway. In the extremely unlikely event that a nine-year-old stumbled on this site, and actually understood and cared about what we're discussing, he has heard the word a thousand times anyway. It was probably one of the first words he ever heard.

Oldschooler: Actually, the "easy" girls are more likely to be carrying condoms than the "respectable" ones. Just in case you don't have any, because they're not letting you fvck them without one.

But I totally agree with your last line. I used to have that attitude. I lost it somehow, but when I believed I could get any woman I wanted, I actually had more sex than ever.

However, I also agree with GFTOW, because if you actually can go out and fvck ten other women, then you have the skills and attitude to get the woman you want. Ten is a good number. If you exclude hookers, then even if a few are "easy", there's bound to be a few "quality" chicks too. Whatever that means.

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Q: "How do I put gas in this brand new mercedes?"
A: "Go put gas in ten other vehicles."

Q: "How do I bake this banana walnut optimus prime transfomers edition bundt cake?"
A; "Go bake ten other cakes."

If you don't understand why this makes sense then you probably never will. Maxtro, you just gotta go out and face rejection. Stop trying to figure out the perfect right thing to say to make it easier to approach and just start approaching. Go out and get ten phone numbers a week. Do not call a single one until you have all ten numbers for that week. Do not stop getting numbers until you have at least one-hundred real numbers that you can call at anytime and get a response. Filter, filter, filter... Every time you drop below a hundred you go out and get ten more.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 Bad Dude said:
Q: "How do I put gas in this brand new mercedes?"
A: "Go put gas in ten other vehicles."

Q: "How do I bake this banana walnut optimus prime transfomers edition bundt cake?"
A; "Go bake ten other cakes."

If you don't understand why this makes sense then you probably never will.
LOL then that answers that question.

Maxtro, you just gotta go out and face rejection. Stop trying to figure out the perfect right thing to say to make it easier to approach and just start approaching. Go out and get ten phone numbers a week. Do not call a single one until you have all ten numbers for that week. Do not stop getting numbers until you have at least one-hundred real numbers that you can call at anytime and get a response. Filter, filter, filter... Every time you drop below a hundred you go out and get ten more.
Approaching women isn't the same thing as sleeping with 10 women.

I do approach and occasionally get numbers, I never get laid. At this point in my life I would be super happy if I could sleep with one girl. I don't care who she is. Just as long as she is remotely attractive.

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
LOL then that answers that question.

Approaching women isn't the same thing as sleeping with 10 women.

I do approach and occasionally get numbers, I never get laid. At this point in my life I would be super happy if I could sleep with one girl. I don't care who she is. Just as long as she is remotely attractive.
You're in college right? Okay. So if I came to you and said, Maxtro, I've got this term paper to write but I don't know what to do. Can you give me some advice? I mean, I'm tired of failing because I never write them. What do you think would be the best way for me to become so good at writing term papers that I will be able to bang one out anytime I need to?

Now I'll give you some advice. Stop worrying about being confident or offending girls or whatever it is that keeps holding you back. When I was getting laid in my youth it wasn't because I was confident. I wasn't, I was bold, but I mistook it for confidence at the time. When I look back I didn't really know they wanted it. I just didn't care if they didn't.WHen they protested and stopped me I just moved on. It's really only been the last few years where I really know that my advances are welcome. So here it is, just be bold.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oldschooler said:
You can't get laid: WTF is wrong with you? I can help you if you want? I feel so bad right now. You've been here ages too :confused:
Edit: Fuck man. You really have been here ages. Just messsage me, man.
WTF is wrong with me? Honestly I don't know. Or it could be that I think I know and those beliefs just limit me. I could give 10 solid reasons, then somebody will come in and give a rebuttal as to why those reasons are invalid.
1 Bad Dude said:
You're in college right? Okay. So if I came to you and said, Maxtro, I've got this term paper to write but I don't know what to do. Can you give me some advice?

I mean, I'm tired of failing because I never write them. What do you think would be the best way for me to become so good at writing term papers that I will be able to bang one out anytime I need to?
Giving advice on how to write a term paper is easy. The key difference between writing one and trying to pick up girls/get laid is that the former doesn't require things like confidence, high self-esteem, know what to say. And other things that are personal qualities.
Now I'll give you some advice. Stop worrying about being confident or offending girls or whatever it is that keeps holding you back. When I was getting laid in my youth it wasn't because I was confident. I wasn't, I was bold, but I mistook it for confidence at the time. When I look back I didn't really know they wanted it. I just didn't care if they didn't.WHen they protested and stopped me I just moved on. It's really only been the last few years where I really know that my advances are welcome. So here it is, just be bold.
How is being bold and being confident different?

Right now, my biggest problem is not knowing what to say.

For example thanks to some club activities I'm spending some time with this really cute Korean girl. But for some reason I'm finding it really hard to start a conversation with her. The way I normally get to know girls seems to always throw me in the friendzone so I'm scared of trying to get say anything that requires a lot of interaction. I know that if I asked her out now she will say no and that might cause an awkward situation.

I just felt so stupid being around her yesterday and wanting to talk to her. And to make matters worse another guy in the club who's taller/better looking/more musclar than me, seemed to be hitting on her, and I think they exchanged phone numbers since they were both holding their phones at the same time. It made me feel like shit watching them.

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl isn't into you, then she simply isn't into you. There is nothing in the world you can do to make her like you man. So the best way is just to break contact and live your life on man instead of looking like a clown. And start improving yourself, physically and emotionally, and then maybe one day, years from now, when you've become a real man, your paths will cross again, and she will see what she's missed. (But hey, don't expect that to happen)

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't know what to say, then just say hi.

Here's why this is good advice: At worst, you get disrespected by her and maybe you feel like a chump. At best, you take her home and fvck her.

At least you did something. The more you get out there and just talk like a regular human being who isn't scared of a 110-pound woman, the better your chances of getting laid.

PUAs have really been complicating this stuff over recent years, and it's done so much damage that guys were better off before there even was a seduction community.

The difference between bold and confident is that you don't need to be confident to do something bold, you just do it. You could be scared sh1tless, but you do it anyway.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, I've already said hi to her and spent some time with her in a group situation. She knows who I am. We were even partners in a relay race. I just haven't had a real conversation with her that lasted more than a minute.

I do think you have a point that PUA stuff making things more complicated. I'm so worried about trying to have the perfect conversation and making her interested in me that I'm so afraid of saying the wrong things I don't really try at all. I may make a thread about her later. I don't want to take this one too off-topic.

So boldness is when you do it anyways? That seems like it does require confidence. Or at least have the mentality where you don't care about the outcome.

Alanswer

Don Juan
Reaction score
MurdocIsGod said:
I have oneitis, I went and ****ed 3 other women. Did it help whatsoever? No.
Approach anxiety problem? With this particular girl I mean.
You need to ask yourself WHY you think she's so different from others. Here lies the answer to your problem.

Xanthus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this thread is over a week old, but since I'm new I'm catching up and thought I'd share my thoughts here.

It's a shame Maxtro doesn't get what the OP was trying to point out. I understand what was said there. The more you approach, the more numbers you get and the closer you are to sex. By the time you get to ten, you'll either forget the oneitis or have a better understanding of how to get her. And even if she's still not interested, hey, you've banged ten chicks.

Oneitis sucks. I've been through that and screwed up royally before. One time by being obnoxious to this chick who would've probably been into me if I had kept my cool. The key is not to obsess over it. I learned my lesson there thankfully.

Maxtro, I don't blame you for being careful about approaching women. I have concerns of things going wrong and looking like a fool afterwords. I'm currently working towards getting my life in order so that approaching ladies will be something to look forward to.

You've got to kick yourself in the arse and get the ball rollin' with women. Otherwise, you'll be walking around with a stroller/cane wishing you had done something way back when. Don't let it get to that. I know I'm not going to.

If she ain't into you, just next her. There are way too many women out there to get hooked on one for a long time. It's just time wasted.

Xanthus