Giving her the password to your email accounnt?

Bizzaro

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a DJ, we are supposed to show strength and confidence, their **** tests are not supposed to phase us and we lead and take up the roll of alpha male.

In other words, NO FEAR.

But am at a dilema here...

I've gotten with this chick right, sealed the deal and all, so we're in a relationship. So she wants the password to me email address, at first I wasn't sure what to do, i was thinking to myself, Should i give it to her? If i don't, it probably shows that I'm insecure and have something to hide (well I kinda do since I get my daily tips from this site and some others, you know what i mean, would i want her to discover these things???)

...and if i do give it to her, it shows that i really dont feel threatened and couldn't care if she found anything she didn't like, that way i come across as confident and secure.

so the verdict....I ened up giving it to her, do you think thats a wise decision?
would you do it?

ps,
I have her password too.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is the one who is insecure for wanting your password. You should have stood up for yourself and told her to respect your privacy. By giving her your password, you have supplicated to her.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, seagull is probably right

it's completely idiotic that you both gave each other your email passwords

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't have given it to her, take the stuff you don't want her to see off. I mean if you really wanted to hide something from her all you would have to do is make another e-mail account, duh!

Bizzaro

Don Juan
Reaction score
@seagull- well am not really sure about that, but i kinda get hints, tho she never checks my mail, only speaks to my friends on the account. once she scared this friend of mine by acting gay, he freaked, but when he saw me in person he said he knew it wasn't me.

@Obsidian- why do you think its idiotic?

@rrrr- i don't really want to hide, just wondering if i should hide...

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
because some things are personal. it's like asking for her diary or you giving her your diary. if you're like me you have a bunch of crap going to your email and it's not necessarily anyone else's business. do you really want to see her your email tips on how to seduce women?

Bizzaro

Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
do you really want to see her your email tips on how to seduce women?

good point

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea not a great idea at all. Especially because she's sounding like someone you've just gotten to know. But in any case I wouldn't give a girl anything of mine unless she's made some sort of investment on it too. What's mine is mine and it stays that way unless stated otherwise. You didn't really explain her reasoning behind it. To me it sounds like she just walked up and said she wanted your email password.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, she not only invades your privacy by reading your e-mails, but she also goes and uses your MSN account to talk to your friends? You're whipped. Change the password, tell her to stay the f**k away from your e-mail and msn accounts, and b***hslap her for good measure. (One of these steps is fake, figure out which one.)

That was probably the stupidest act I've heard of in the past week or two.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a very good idea.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u want to date this gal longer then dont give her ur password as thats the kiss of death

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
No. It's not a good idea. It comes down to purpose. Why does she want a password to your e-mail?

More precisely, why does a woman you are not married and spending your life with wants that information?

Sh1t like that happens, accuse her of being into you so much, bust her balls, and laught it off. I would never give my password to anyone. Reason if she asks why? "I don't want you to have advantage over your competition, hun." Bust her where it hurts, her insecurity, fvcking b1tch.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Being confident doesnt mean being foolhardly. dont give her any of your private info. wats your is yours and it is none of her business. she has no right to be in your business just because she's your gf.

if she asks for stuff like this then tell her to mind her business and respect your privacy.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you should just chop your balls off and give those to her as well.

But if you really want to, just lie.

How so you may ask?

Well, make a fake e-mail account and just give her the password for that. Make it her name or some sh1t so she gets all happy and sh1t and doesn't realize you get no mail ever haha.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bad idea to give her your password.

I have emails from people that I don't want her to know about (not ex-girlfriends or anything) especially from sosuavian theorem. Some of my emails are business emails about different things.

I don't need her to get a hold of any of that information. Or fvck around with that.

It's my sh!t and if I ain't married, than I am not going to give it to her.

comic_relief

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
change your password immediately!!!!!!!!!!!! And quit being so stupid.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure give her your email account password when she gives you her online bank account password.

In all seriousness your email is your private domain and she has no business entering it.

Reaction score
Bizzaro said:
As a DJ, we are supposed to show strength and confidence, their **** tests are not supposed to phase us and we lead and take up the roll of alpha male.

In other words, NO FEAR.

But am at a dilema here...

I've gotten with this chick right, sealed the deal and all, so we're in a relationship. So she wants the password to me email address, at first I wasn't sure what to do, i was thinking to myself, Should i give it to her? If i don't, it probably shows that I'm insecure and have something to hide (well I kinda do since I get my daily tips from this site and some others, you know what i mean, would i want her to discover these things???)

...and if i do give it to her, it shows that i really dont feel threatened and couldn't care if she found anything she didn't like, that way i come across as confident and secure.

so the verdict....I ened up giving it to her, do you think thats a wise decision?
would you do it?

ps,
I have her password too.
Really you need to drop the DJ sh*t, it's really not that cool. Would a REAL MAN/ Alpha give a chick his personal possesion? NO it's his and she should respect his privacy. It sounds like she wants a way to monitor your contact with other chicks, tell her to f*ck off and stop being jealous.

That was a bad move, now she has access to everything. What happens when you break up with her? She's gonna delete all your emails or print out all the embarrasing ones and use it to black mail you. GOsh ppl think before you act.

Jovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
She should see one of the emails from sosuave and be reading this stupid thread right this minute... What a wussy you are my friend