Giving Compliments The Right Way?

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
In deangalo's email of tips of the day or whatever he mentioned something about how giving an initial compliment on a girls' appearance can work amazing if done the right way. Bc the bastard wants money, he dosent explain how to compliment the right way so you'd buy his sh!t. So...how do you compliment a girls appearance the "right way" to get this so called instant attraction?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying his advice isn't worth the money?

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
the guy is proubly a better at teaesing you into buying his sh!it then he is with women

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I like your hair... it's kind of daggy like the Beatles"

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Rocker said:
"I like your hair... it's kind of daggy like the Beatles"
That's a NEG not a compliment

You want to know how to give a compliment the right way?

Notice the details

Every now and then, just stop and notice the details, take a look at what you think she put special effort into and mentally take note of it.

Why?

A woman’s looks are her main display of her femininity, so it makes sense to make her feel good about herself by complimenting on it right?

Encourage her femininity by making a comment if she has made a special effort to look good for you. The key is to notice a specific detail you don’t want to come out with the cliché “you look beautiful tonight”. Women love a guy who takes notice; it makes her feel like her effort was worthwhile. She didn’t spend one hour doing her hair for herself, she spent that hour for you so let her know you appreciate it.

Important thing to remember

-Be sincere: If you want to make a compliment make sure you mean it

-Be selfless: Don’t compliment her because you want something in return (sex etc). Compliment her because you truly want to compliment her.

-Don’t over compliment: Compliment her only once, don’t be the guy that worships her be the guy that she worships.

Example

For this example we will assume she put special effort into her hair style.

You: Mmm… you look sexy tonight (if she has put some effort into her hair style) I like what you’ve done with your hair.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA - Is right on with the money except honestly I've said to a girl "you look beautiful" and walked off - she did, I couldn't help myself.

I saw her later on that night and she wanted to **** me - Not exaggerating.

The other times, I've used material from someone famous:

Howard Stern: It must be great to be you <insert name if you have>, well I have this theory, being a hot girl must be like being famous, everyone wants to talk to you and if the conversation is boring, they blame themselves

She pulled me with that "groundwork" although for the next few days I made her chase me ;-)

In a club with some girl standing on the dance floor: I approached, she looked at me as if I was a rapist, I said "As Will Smith said, are you too cute to dance?". After that she lit up like a Christmas Tree and started dancing, no doubt she enjoyed her evening much more because someone had made her feel good.

Funny thing was: Everyone of those girls was out of my league but because I wasn't doing it for ANY reason. I had no fear of rejection or anything like that. I always knew how it would end. I was in control. Plus making a pretty girl smile is nice and it gives me confidence. Some girls come back, some don't, none reject. It's not a bad way to approach for the VERY shy.

Now the thing is: What makes these different from chat-up lines which they are offcourse is that you WALK AWAY. To be charming you have to be seen to be giving it for their benifit and NOT yours.

Offcourse the MOST charming people, you will discover are also the most selfish and they're (unintentionally or not) only doing it to get something. Problem is, most people don't realise this until it's too late because they're too busy having their ego fluffed.

Be "charming" to everyone that you would like to get with. That's the groundwork. Then when you DO approach, she will ALREADY have fond feelings for you.

That's the opposite of a cold approach - if you do this where you are going in for the kill - she might see it as insincere and it might not come across well.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
. She didn’t spend one hour doing her hair for herself, she spent that hour for you so let her know you appreciate it.
Uh. She DID do it for herself.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Uh. She DID do it for herself.
.... you don't get what he was trying to say? She did it so others would notice it, sure she did it for herself to feel good when she got compliments, but she did it so that others would give her said compliments.

And yea sexinear, I'm sure if everyone gave out the stuff they larened over 10 years for free that they would still be living comfortably. ****'s not free in life, either deal with it or don't, dont whine and ***** about it, not to come off like an *******.