Give me some stuff to read lol.

B012

Don Juan
Reaction score
All of my other posts on this forum have been about this one girl that i guess i have had one-itis over for almost 1 and a half years. A friend ended up telling her that i liked her and she bassically said that she had already suspected i did and for a lot of personal reasons she really didnt want to be/couldnt be in a relationship atm. I wont post specifics (which she did tell me) but i know she is telling the truth.

What she also told me though was that a few of her friends find me cute and two were actually commenting on my "attractiveness" recently. I would have considered them way out of my league lol but i guess not? I dont even know anymore haha, i guess i have poor self image and im quite shy = S. Anyway does anyone have any suggestions of anything i should read or just any advice in general? I remember something about book of pook or something?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not gonna do sh1t for you unless you just go enjoy real life.
Its a normal pattern to just come here and read for ages, and then finally doing something, and regretting wasting all that time.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah take it from me, reading can really fvck u up sometimes. However remember these: 1. NO WOMAN IS OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE! All women are your women(Not really all but you get the essence).
2.Be comfortable in your own skin and everything will fall into place.
3. Come as you are, be honest with them and and watch them fall for you.
4. You are a man, therefore you should lead.
5. Don't worry whether you are doing something right or wrong, atleast you are taking action. Because what may seem like crappy game can work wonders for someone else and otherwise.