Girls you NEVER want to date post

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Brothas,

This is V-DON, back again. I know we all have experience and have been burned by some dinosaur bytches. So, lets gives some wisdom to those that don't want to repeat our mistakes. I know on this site there is often some mention of women that you want to avoid. Well, let's post them based off of your experience. Also, I think this thread would be enjoyable to read.

I will begin:

1. The Loud Mouth

If you meet a woman with a LOUD mouth. Stay AWAY! I always disliked loud mouth fools. However, I just had to try a date with a LOUD mouth. It was a terrible mistake. Her mouth is loud for a reason. Probably, because no one wants to hear her shyt. So, she MUST be loud... bullshyt.

2. The Slutty Dresser

Sure, they are good for a fun time in the sack. However, these women like to dress in naughty clothing for naughty reasons. Why the hell are you wearing daisy dukes in winter? Big trouble with these women... unless your looking for something other than a LTR...

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who love drama
My last girl was abused verbally and physically by her ex. Thing is, she actually wanted to stay with him, the only reason she left is cause her friends made her. She actually wanted and "needed" this emotional turmoil. He would beat her, then kiss her ass the next minute. Stay away!!!!!

Girls just out of a ltr
Usually not ready to jump into another ltr right away. Tread carefully

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention *****s
Who wants to date a girl with a bigger ego than your's? You need to either knock these girls down a few pegs or avoid all together.

Greece2000

Reaction score
Single Mothers - DO NOT DATE THEM - STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY

Many posts here will tell you the truth. I don't care how "together" she claims to have it but when you hear her scream at her kid or how embarresing the child is in public you will understand...there is nothing quite like making out or getting alone time to have some little whippersnapper barge in.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The attention wh()re single mother

enough said just extremely ****ing crazy and scary
I've fall victim of the attention ***** too many times!!!
Just in all dating a girl who can't go a day without 16 guys trying to bang her is extremely unnatractive

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy's little princess. She acts like she's still 10 even though on the outside she may be order, the truth is she is very childish and will tend to obey her older sisters like she has no mind of her own. Her daddy buys her everything, if you're not rich you'll never amount to anything.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bityches.

they will put a shiled up no matter what, they act they are always better than you they will make u chase them and play mind games..
they will play Games all the time and will try to make u jelous
they are all about tricks and i believe they arent worth it

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha, I have gone out will all the types you guys have listed. After each date I thought to myself "what did I get myself into now".

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the I have no life girl

She has no kids, she has no friends, her family hates her. Why?

She is just damned annoying, she will send you 20 emails a day commenting on the weather, and the guy who she thinks stares at her in art class.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha what about a control freak always tellin ya what to do, what to wear and how to act

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1- Drama Queens
2- Smokers
3- Drunks
4- Women that dress like sluts (I don't mind dressing sexy as long as she carries herself as a lady)
5- Users of any "recreational" drugs or addicted to any drug (including legal drugs)
6- Women with prior legal convictions (jail, etc.)
7- Thieves
8- Women that have dated ghetto men (unless she is black, in which I can understand making ONE mistake) or trailer trash men (unless she is white, in which I can understand making ONE mistake) or gang bangers (regardless of the age).
9- I might date women that have been involved in one-night-stands...but I would never take them seriously
10- Sluts (I might do one or two...if need it...but not dates and no relationships)
11- Single Mothers? Only under certain circunstances.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't mind dressing sexy as long as she carries herself as a lady" , these girls are the hotness :D

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who were 'women's studies' majors in college (feminazi alert)
Women who have three or more pets, especially cats IF A WOMAN HAS THREE CATS OR MORE, RUN.
women who complain that they are 'real women looking for real men' or that they 'can't find a decent man nowadays'. Flee while you still can.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low Self-Esteem Women.
You know the ones, they're always beating themselves up over something. "I'm so stupid!", "I'm so fat!", "I'm not good enough!", "I'm ugly!" They're a constant pain in the ass and will flush your happiness down the toilet with hers.

Rules Girls.
They're desperate for marriage and are game players.

Divorced Women
Usually have a lot of resentment toward men in general, feel they've been completely screwed over, and are vengeful. Try dumping one of these women and you'll be feeling the reaction for quite a while. (cue Wyldfire to defend the "happily divorced woman")

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Low Self-Esteem Women.
You know the ones, they're always beating themselves up over something. "I'm so stupid!", "I'm so fat!", "I'm not good enough!", "I'm ugly!" They're a constant pain in the ass and will flush your happiness down the toilet with hers.
Agree 100% on that one, they will suck the life out of you.

Girls who do drugs harder than marijuana or smoke marijuana more than a couple of times a week.

Girls who drink to excess all the time.

Any of the 'Woe is me, life is sooooo hard' type of emo girls, although I guess they fit into the AW category as well.

Stupid girls: This is harder to define, but I honestly can't date a women who is not able to understand rational concepts or be able to at least partially comprehend most topics of conversation. They are fine for a ONS, but not for anything longer.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid girls: This is harder to define, but I honestly can't date a women who is not able to understand rational concepts or be able to at least partially comprehend most topics of conversation. They are fine for a ONS, but not for anything longer.
Add them to my list. Also add FAT women.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Low Self-Esteem Women.
Haha my girl will be like "i'm fat" and i'll be like "yeah i noticed" then she'll say something like "fcuk you i'm hot." I still don't know why non-fat girls say that stuff.

--

Avoid girls who get up and start crying in the middle of having sex with them and tell you it's because they had a rape flashback. This happened to my friend the other day. :rolleyes:

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Avoid girls who get up and start crying in the middle of having sex with them and tell you it's because they had a rape flashback. This happened to my friend the other day. :rolleyes:
I hate damaged goods girls like that... some are cool, but others just totally ruin some moods.