Girls with lots of guy friends

Pirlo21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Folks I am interested in this really cute girl, been going on dates, have made out (no sex yet) and everything is going well.

No real emotional attachment or anything yet so its not a big deal.

One thing stuck me last night as a red flag we were at a party and she mentioned typically she has always had lots of guys friends and not as many female friends because she just gets along with them better. I've seen girls like this in the past and they typically crave attention, she doesn't come across as that type to me but its still early to tell.

What's your guys thoughts on this?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres many posts regarding these girls and their orbiters, i suggest you look through the search option at the top, you'll find the answers you need.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl I ever got involved with that told me "I have more guy friends because we get a long better", turned out to be a big bag of skank.

-Scars

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she likes the attention she gets from males without actually letting them smash

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two types of girls that prefer guy friends. Wh0res and Tomboys...

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is nothing lamer to me than a female who hangs out with a group of wankers who all want to bang her that you have to pretend to be friends with

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
There are two types of girls that prefer guy friends. Wh0res and Tomboys...
Yes. Big huge yes. Also, most girls with lots of guy friends are usually HATED by other women, because theyre annoying, shallow, selfish, stupid, stuck up, whiney, two-faced, catty, etc. They cant stand them, and usually dont have any real friends in general. They only have guy friends because guys just want to **** them, and will tolerate their garbage. They only delude themselves into believing that men like their personalities and that other women are jealous of them. So, add conceited in that list. They are usually *****es, too. Nobody wants to be friends with a ***** or *****.

Any time someone is against an entire group - you can bet your ass that they are hated by that entire group. But that wont stop them from calling them stupid, playing the victim, blaming them, claiming they get along with this group better, etc. The problem is usually them. Decent, kind, likeable people have good, loyal, trustworthy friends of the same gender. Losers, on the other hand...

But women consider everybody their "friend" - as theyre dating, ****ing, and playing all of them. They probably tell their other "friends" that you are also just friends. The same lines are being used on everybody. Or, they are using these guys, which is a red flag in itself. Most of them jump from guy to guy because they can & dont care. Watch out for selfishness and entitlement.

Definitely a red flag. Be cautious. Youre only seeing what she wants you to see. All will come to light in time. Dont assume you are a special cookie, and watch closely for BS.

For the record, all women with only guy friends use the same line as you provided. Never met one that was worth a damn, and they were single for good reason.

P

perseverance

I won't tolerate it. I don't mind a girl having a few guy friends, but when they come out with 'I get on better with men than women' that I see a great, big red flag and I run for the hills.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
there is nothing lamer to me than a female who hangs out with a group of wankers who all want to bang her that you have to pretend to be friends with
This. These guys will always hate you, no matter how nice they pretend to be, and work behind the scenes to get her to break up with you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Look up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane!

It's Super Attentionwh0re!

These women have men as mainly orbiters. They hope to land in her craters but doesn't allow it. You're gonna be added to this list if you don't run for the hills.

Case closed.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares. If your more interesting than the rest of them...you win

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you don't get emotionally attached and your game is tight, then these are the BEST type of women to go after if your goal is simply to smash from time to time.

If your plan was to continue to date her in hopes of potentially turning it into a LTR, then your barking up the wrong tree.

PIMP

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in the same boat , Ive nailed this girl , and am trying to get it a few more times , because from what ive heard of her every day she appeals to me less and less ,

she even told me about two guy friends fighting over her on her bday , I know shes never gonna be worthy of a relationship , but i wanna nail her a few more times , she said i was great , but i want to engrave my image into her brain anytime someone mentions good sex ...

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl prefers guy friends what it really demonstrates is some degree of social ineptitude. Males are very accommodating to females for obvious reasons it's almost like having a servant in some cases, you can hardly consider that a friendship. Among females you don't have any sexual edge to take advantage of, it's not so easy when everyone is not catering to you.