Girls who talk a lot... a good thing?

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i have been talking to this girl. And all she does is talk and talk.... but actually i kind of like it, because i dont have do anything but sit back; or on phone type on computer and grumble sometimes. I am going after most chicks now (even the ones i wouldnt normaly go after) because i have been out of the game for a long time with my last relationship, i am doing it as practice.

What do you guys think about girls who keep themselves intertained by talking all the time?

kryminal

Reaction score
Makes my life a hell of a lot easier, allows me to focus on signals and other things that help with kino.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Livinlifehard said:
Well i have been talking to this girl. And all she does is talk and talk.... but actually i kind of like it, because i dont have do anything but sit back; or on phone type on computer and grumble sometimes. I am going after most chicks now (even the ones i wouldnt normaly go after) because i have been out of the game for a long time with my last relationship, i am doing it as practice.

What do you guys think about girls who keep themselves intertained by talking all the time?
Im always more into the quiet ones. Less talking...more doing stuff together.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mind when girls do most of talking, it makes it easier.. usually my phone conversation goes something like this...

HB: blah blah blah blah blah blah.......

Me: um hmm

HB: blah blah blah blah...

Me: um hmm...so when are you coming over...

easy.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my older brother though...man, hes got a talker of a wife. But shes cool

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's a sign of femininity..

Girls who talk a lot make me laugh just because they talk and laugh so much and get excited at what they're saying (women who /feel/ what they're saying as if they're experiencing it) - a very endearing quality in my opinion.

Example: I remember 2 jobs ago I was sat stuffing envelopes opposite two 18 year olds.. one was talking loads and talking about how she loves cheese on baked potatoes and was getting all excited while she was telling her friend.... "Oh I loooove cheese on everything! Especially melted! I put it on everything!!" I couldn't stop laughing at her - which brought me in to the conversation nicely when they noticed me cracking up. ;)

It takes all the pressure off you too!

The Muscly Jerk