Girls who like beta/pushover guys

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone notice an abundance of girls that only date men they can control?

Sometimes this makes me question that all girls like an assertive, alpha type male.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women may sometimes want beta males, but they never want them for very long. To a woman, betas are transitory. Alphas are forever.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Anyone notice an abundance of girls that only date men they can control?

Sometimes this makes me question that all girls like an assertive, alpha type male.
It really depends on the person.

Personally, I want a partner...and not someone to control. Other men and women may be different in that regard. Some want control...some want to be controlled.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
It really depends on the person.

Personally, I want a partner...and not someone to control. Other men and women may be different in that regard. Some want control...some want to be controlled.
Spot on.

Most dudes are looking for someone to control and or have some paranoia of women all wanting to control them as if they simply are unable to just walk away from chicks like that but need to "prove" themselves to "win" some ridiculous war.

Myself I'd walk away from that nonsense. Especially if it kept up. True there are little tests in all people to see how who they choose reacts and is "real" in their eyes but if the nonsense keeps up it's best never to waste your time and move on meeting someone who compliments you as a partner.

Those who need to control and need someone who's willing to be controlled are insecure and lacking themselves and will end up not respecting a person who never stands up for themselves and just listens to them like an obedient pet.

Some people just never get it.