Girls to approach me

toyota861

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I am 16 years old and I am fairly good looking.
However, I have not had a girlfriend since I was like 13 and it was nothing serious.
I know some girls who might like me but I lack the confidence to go and talk to them.
Do any of you have tips on how to get them to approach me?
I have read almost all the DJ bible articles but I still lack the confidence.
I will be turning 16 in April.
I really want a gf before then and I really want to attend prom.
I know it is only gonna happen once in my life so I dont wanna miss it.

Thanks,
toyota

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you turn 16 in April, doesn't that mean that you're 15 now? Prom? Doesn't that happen your senior year?

It's been said many times before -- never count on a chick to approach you. If you think that they're interested, then that alone should help your confidence out, becuase in your mind, the chance of rejection seems less.

Don't worry about rejection. Assuming you don't have onitis, and that you're persuing something like half a dozen women all the time, rejection from one of them will mean nothing. You will be able to just move on to the next.

The past few rejections I've gotten have actually felt quite good. They've given me the opportunity to work on my close, which is slowly getting better. It seems in the aftermath of asking chicks out, and having them reject me, they're more nervous and uncomfortable than I am. IT'S COOL!

The best line I ever heard was this: The worst that can happen is that you'll be rejected. If you end up not asking her out, you're rejecting YOURSELF! Now that's REALLY bad. Be lazy. Why reject yourself when you can have someone else do it for you?

- Maurizio

toyota861

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

Ok, thanks for the info.
I meant I was turning 17 in April.
I think in our school we have prom both senior and junior years.

Thanks,
Owen

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Toyota, eventually in your life you'll need confidence in your life(although some people never do aquire it). Its time to shine your shoes and start marching, there's no better time to learn than in high school.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, stop wanting them to approach you, grow some balls, and approach a girl you want. Dont ask gay questions you NOOB. RTFB! Oh yeh, if you want those things get off your ass and do something about it.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by relogic
you jackoff too much kid.. go ask a girl if she will jack you off
This is one of the most stupid things you could do. You would just sound like a homo.

What I suggest you do is go out and DO the things you read in the DJ bible. Also, chicks will RARELY approach you (I have had chicks approach me, so it isnt impossible). Go out and improve yourself, my friend.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, you don't NEED a girlfriend. They're nice to have, but not necessary. Secondly, you don't need confidence to approach girls. You heard me right. It helps to have confidence, but it's not absolutely necessary. You may feel nervous, anxious, shy, scared, even petrified, and you can still approach a woman. That's how you start out. You feel all those things going on at once, and you do it anyway. That's what it's all about. I still get excited and nervous upon the initial encounter, but that's because I love the thrill of the chase. After a couple minutes you find out it's not that bad at all.

And finally, getting girls to approach you. I'll tell you what, I'll tell you the secret to getting girls to approach you, but only when you are completely comfortable and able to approach without any uneasiness at all. When you can do that, I'll tell you the secret of getting women to approach you.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is gained from experience. You can't really become confident first, then start meeting girls. After you start meeting girls however, you WILL gain confidence.

Think about it. The first time you do something, you're not confident in it. You're unsure and scared. But after you do it a while, you gain confidence in yourself.

There's no pill for confidence. It just comes from expereice and hard work.