Girls that you haven't seen in a while

Captain Obvious

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date with this girl a couple of times a while back. Then she got a boyfriend, so, naturally, I moved on. However, now I heard that she's single again, and I'd like to set up a date with her if she is. How do I handle this?

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm not the greatest when it comes to relationships I would just call her she probably remembers you if she doesn't i would move on if she does tell her you had something planned and would love for her to join you and always keep cool my friend

Reaction score
Well, if she sees you as a friend, then I dont know. She selected a boyfriend over you while you were dating her, that means she saw you as a friend and you were friendzoned. Sounds like oneitis on her, try to meet more women.

Captain Obvious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Well, if she sees you as a friend, then I dont know. She selected a boyfriend over you while you were dating her, that means she saw you as a friend and you were friendzoned. Sounds like oneitis on her, try to meet more women.
eh, not really. it was more like I just stopped calling her. she had a boyfriend even WHILE we went out, but I didn't know about it. we always cuddled and kissed a little bit, and she always seemed like she was holding back something that she REALLY wanted to do, you know. by that I mean sexually. I found out why, later, cause she didn't want to cheat. that's why I quit calling her.

so... I dunno how I handle this now, since I kinda cut it off.

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
eh, not really. it was more like I just stopped calling her. she had a boyfriend even WHILE we went out, but I didn't know about it. we always cuddled and kissed a little bit, and she always seemed like she was holding back something that she REALLY wanted to do, you know. by that I mean sexually. I found out why, later, cause she didn't want to cheat. that's why I quit calling her.

so... I dunno how I handle this now, since I kinda cut it off.
Yeah, because seeing other guys and cuddling and kissing doesn't count as cheating does it?
:whistle:

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I agree with others - don't think you'll get too far. Sounds like she didn't like you.