Girls that lie..... a lot!

stumped

Banned
Reaction score
Whats with these girls that just feel the need to lie all the time..its soooo
retarded. I was with this girl that lied to make me feel good and then lied when she wasn't interested anymore. For example, when we first hooked up I brought a bottle of wine over to her house and she said "oh, this is my favorite brand!" HA HA, I knew for a FACT that she never even heard or seen this particular brand let alone tasted it..LOL. Then when things went lame, I would text her and hours later she would text back saying she just got the message.. My phone lets me know when somebody read my message because we both have the same service provider.. And there are many many more examples. I never called her out on any of her many many lies because I knew there was never any potential LTR but sh!t man it just makes me laugh. Honestly it never pissed me off but its funny how obvious it was. Are these types just too into themselves and their own agendas? Thats what it seems like to me..

Reaction score
On the wine issue - maybe she wanted to please you - on the phone issue - again she didn't want to disappoint you. Ask for a second date and see her response.