Girls talking about what they've done in the past.

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a girl I have been hanging out with lately and just recently she has started to mention sexual things she has done in the past. She doesn't say who she has done it with she just mentions what it she has done. Am I wrong for taking this as kind of an invite? I have been getting with her lately just not very far. (Above other things I really don't want to hear about what she has done in the past, it's kind of a turn off.)

Also, recently she has begun to talk about other guys and how they're so hot and how she would get with them and the likes, I've read that this is a test and every time she does this I act like I don't care. Am I right on this?

One last thing.

She has started to mention us and sex, but not in a positive way. She says stuff like "I'm never having sex with you" or something a long those lines. She says it kind of sarcastically and smiles/giggles. Also, that particular line was used after someone said I get around.

This girl really has me confused. She's happy to see me one minute and then completely ignores me for awhile. I'm thinking these are all just tests and I don't give in. Also, a girl started a rumor about me and this other girl hooking up and the girl I'm seeing mentions this girl all the time and says stuff like "why don't you just get with her". What should I say to her when she says stuff about the other girl?

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just escalate with her, use kino, then move in for the kill. Then you will have your answer. I doubt anyone can tell you what this girl is thinking just off the basis of a forum post. You wont know for sure until you act and it doesnt matter until you do.

As for your question as far as i can tell she either wants you as an emotional tampon buddy or she wants to make you jelous because she likes you.

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see.

Also I forgot to mention that two nights ago I was extremely aggressive with the kino and she laughed and didn't seem to mind it (sex wasn't going to happen at the house we were at and I had obligations to a friend). I was extremely drunk that night so she sent me a text a few hours after I left saying:

"Was that you being drunk or just sick of waiting?"

I had no idea how to respond to that.

Corey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idkmyname said:
I see.

Also I forgot to mention that two nights ago I was extremely aggressive with the kino and she laughed and didn't seem to mind it (sex wasn't going to happen at the house we were at and I had obligations to a friend). I was extremely drunk that night so she sent me a text a few hours after I left saying:

"Was that you being drunk or just sick of waiting?"

I had no idea how to respond to that.
respond with "Excuse me. What are you trying to suggest?"

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey said:
respond with "Excuse me. What are you trying to suggest?"
That is a good reply, too bad I didn't think of that being drunk and all...

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex wasn't going to happen because you're a pu$$y. You've put in the work, now do what the guy above me said and isolate, escalate then penetrate. And for goodness sakes use a condom with this harlot.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idkmyname said:
There is a girl I have been hanging out with lately and just recently she has started to mention sexual things she has done in the past. She doesn't say who she has done it with she just mentions what it she has done. Am I wrong for taking this as kind of an invite? I have been getting with her lately just not very far. (Above other things I really don't want to hear about what she has done in the past, it's kind of a turn off.)

Also, recently she has begun to talk about other guys and how they're so hot and how she would get with them and the likes, I've read that this is a test and every time she does this I act like I don't care. Am I right on this?

One last thing.

She has started to mention us and sex, but not in a positive way. She says stuff like "I'm never having sex with you" or something a long those lines. She says it kind of sarcastically and smiles/giggles. Also, that particular line was used after someone said I get around.

This girl really has me confused. She's happy to see me one minute and then completely ignores me for awhile. I'm thinking these are all just tests and I don't give in. Also, a girl started a rumor about me and this other girl hooking up and the girl I'm seeing mentions this girl all the time and says stuff like "why don't you just get with her". What should I say to her when she says stuff about the other girl?
She wants you to make a move. LIke the previous poster said, get her in your house or her house, alone, and kiss her. Escalate from there.

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Sex wasn't going to happen because you're a pu$$y. You've put in the work, now do what the guy above me said and isolate, escalate then penetrate. And for goodness sakes use a condom with this harlot.
After I thought about it, that's true. I don't know what I'm waiting for.

MrMaN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:

no doubt on the condom part! although this one does not seem like a keeper she might be a good lay if you can escalate it...sounds like shes a real pisser tho, i usually have no time for girls that like to play mind games like this...good luck bro and keep us posted on the progress

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so as requested I will now inform you guys of how it all went down.

Ok so the spark was slowly dieing out and I knew it. Today she called me up and said we had to talk, she wouldn't tell me about what for a while, but I guessed it right (she is kinda seeing another guy). And the odd thing is I feel alleviated, I'm no longer worrying about if she likes me or not.

Also, the vast majority of my LTRs started this way. I don't know why but after they leave me the first time they are usually back within a couple months and the relationship is much better than it was in the beginning. I'm really not sure why this happens.

So I have couple girl friends I've hooked up with before coming down to OSU this weekend to visit me and I planned on getting with atleast one of them anyways. I'm kind of curious to see if this girl I've been seeing will get jealous though.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could of been a sexual invitation. Could of been a reg flag of how much of a hor she really is. Could be she just saw you as a friend and something to talk about. Which, ended up with her seeing someone anyway.

So.... Move in for the kill with the next girls you got lined up.