Girls Love Notes...Girls Love Guys That Write Notes

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'm not saying write a note in advance.

No, I'm not saying giggle, hand a heart-shaped piece of paper to her, and run off snickering.

I'm saying that if you sit next to a cute/hot girl than:

Grow the balls to write a simple phrase on a piece (of a piece) of paper. Crumple it into a ball.

And chuck it at her (try to hit her in the face...that's a joke)

I like writing "Whats up mama" and wiggling my eyebrows but "whats up" works well enough.

This is long range kino as far as attraction builders go.

Of course this is when you can't talk (the teacher is lecturing, zero tolerance for talking, etc.)

It may sound stupid, but it's easy.

Makes classes zoom by.

Just start the conversation. Move on to whats going on. Tease her. Than get to the juicy stuff.

After a day she'll be writing you page long notes for you to laugh at. Yes, it's that easy.

This is, of course, for fellow highschoolers. But if you're 30 and want to try it, go for it.

:cheer: :rockon: :cheer:

jamesbell953

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I like this. ****y and pretty funny and playful.

I wish I had done this kind of stuff when I was in high school... Great way to break her out of that boredom during class.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip. Will definitely try this, and let you know how it goes

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
DO you guys have any tips on sending something really funny and obvious?
LIke fold a piece of paper and pass it to her, when she opens it up all you wrote was a liitle smiley face or just fold a paper and when she opens it its completely empty? You catch ma drift?

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot babes love it when you boldly take their hand and draw a picture on it, do this with pretty checkout girls who you have never seen before in a retail store or a supermarket, draw a Teddy Bear, a Smiley Face, a Love Heart, then write Gorgeous Hot or Sexy on it, this may seem AFC on the surface, however it does work.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
DO you guys have any tips on sending something really funny and obvious?
LIke fold a piece of paper and pass it to her, when she opens it up all you wrote was a liitle smiley face or just fold a paper and when she opens it its completely empty? You catch ma drift?
Sometimes I write junk backwards.

Ih hctib, pustahw? :trouble:

It gets a laugh.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
No, I'm not saying write a note in advance.

No, I'm not saying giggle, hand a heart-shaped piece of paper to her, and run off snickering.

I'm saying that if you sit next to a cute/hot girl than:

Grow the balls to write a simple phrase on a piece (of a piece) of paper. Crumple it into a ball.

And chuck it at her (try to hit her in the face...that's a joke)

I like writing "Whats up mama" and wiggling my eyebrows but "whats up" works well enough.

This is long range kino as far as attraction builders go.

Of course this is when you can't talk (the teacher is lecturing, zero tolerance for talking, etc.)

It may sound stupid, but it's easy.

Makes classes zoom by.

Just start the conversation. Move on to whats going on. Tease her. Than get to the juicy stuff.

After a day she'll be writing you page long notes for you to laugh at. Yes, it's that easy.

This is, of course, for fellow highschoolers. But if you're 30 and want to try it, go for it.

:cheer: :rockon: :cheer:
I'm 27, and I think it's fun. A little immature to some, but it's fine with me.

Actually, I create balloon sculptures, so one night I'm out with a girl, and I pull out the balloons. I quickly make two swords and challenge her to a fight. You know, lots of running, laughing, and overly dramatic death scenes (to which I got a good long "reviving" kiss) And she loved it.

I'm pretty playful anyway, so this sort of thing is usually right up my alley. Of course, I don't overdo it.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to flame. But, I think that shows you don't have the courage to go up to a girl and approach her. Women like men who approach them cause it shows confidence. Maybe in a class room setting but, not generally anywhere else.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't suggest throwing it at her face. I hit a girl in the eye once, and I guess a pointy part of the paper got her. I fealt bad at the time, but looking back at it now she deserved it.

Only benefit I see from this is when you're bored in class and have nothing better to do.. I also only see this working if the girl already has a high IL.

benjiprice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in grad school and I constantly text msg girls in my classes. I always move into a suggesting stuff like taking a nap together under the desk. The best is when they get called on in the middle of typing their response. They have no idea what the prof is asking them, so they make a fool of themselves. You can then bust their balls on that.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a great idea i use paper airplanes though for long distance.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
Hot babes love it when you boldly take their hand and draw a picture on it, do this with pretty checkout girls who you have never seen before in a retail store or a supermarket, draw a Teddy Bear, a Smiley Face, a Love Heart, then write Gorgeous Hot or Sexy on it, this may seem AFC on the surface, however it does work.
If I see any writing on the checkout girls I work with, i'll know who to come after. I will hunt you down :trouble: LMAO...

But I did that with one. She thought it was funny to show me where the letter "A" was on a Wii controller once, and I was like... Ha ha smart ass, then I actually took a piece of paper, drew the controller on the paper, pointed to the "A" button and wrote... GOT IT!

The paper was even cut out like the remote.

She taped it to her register she thought it was so cool :yes:

Sometimes its the fact that something is cool or different, or funny or makes them laugh.

I grabbed a trash liner once and wrote this big smiley face on it in black marker and when this one girl unfolded it, this smiley face was looking at her. She was like.. Clever, that was great.

Things like this some women remember. How many times do you think a woman gets approached with a cheesy line or a simple something and then forgets? I try to do things sometimes that gets them to think about it.

I had a girl tell me a phrase I told her once verbatim. Didnt know she payed attention that well, but she did. I was like... Dang, she actually remember what I said to her in this e-mail exactly.

I dont think it has anything to do with the fact of being shy or what not cause I still approach them and talk to them or ignore them, or what ever I feel like. Point is, they'll remember ME by the other UNIQUE stuff and not the other guy.

And it may not work for all women, so be it.

BTW... I need to do the hand writing next to see how well it works. Cool thing about that is you can involve touching, but not make it seem all weird. You can get a few things accomplished in one task.