Girls interest level in me falling. What can i do?

still the one

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a problem, the interest level in the girl i have been seeing for a while is starting to fall. What are some things i could do to stop or even reverse it because i really like her?

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not really going in depth to how you are acting towards her, etc. so we can't be sure what you're doing wrong.

Avoid overexposure with the girl, maybe you're starting to become too clingy or act too interested. Remember, being a Don Juan isn't only about making the pickup, it's also about the ability to keep the girl.

Remember why this girl became attracted to you in the first place, don't slack and let those qualities fade away.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn it, read the bible son! this is the biggest reason there is a bible!

-noone else respond until mr. one tells us which article helped him best from the bible- if he even still needs help.

still the one

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Kraken that being a dj is also about keeping the girl as well and this is something i probably have not been doing very well. I also think i might be acting too interested in her and becoming a bit clingy as well. I'm going to have a look at the bible and do some searches and come back and do as iqqi suggested.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this might be happening to me as well but i'm not sure. I have just had a look at the bible and wow have i done some afc things in the past, i think it might be time to have a good look at it. :p

Fadero

Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest solution is simple. Be busy (or at least pretend to be) and let her see that she is no longer your priority. She will be calling you and asking you to go out and do things in no time. It never fails.

Plus, if you can show her that other girls are after you without making it obvious you're trying to make her jealous, that gets them everytime. Girls are very reactive to wanting what they can't have and want what others want. You ever wonder why girls tend to like guys who already have girlfriends? They want what they can't have.

So just do your own thing and put her on the backburner then sit back and wait for attempts to win you over again. Go out and talk to other chicks while keeping busy from her too. That always helps.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Challenge

Reaction score
Be a man bro, just be a man!! If you don't know how then read article on being a man , in the DJ bible!

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
do nothing...

just have some self respect... if u haven't that yet. If her IL is decreasing, you aren't able to do ANYTHING to increase it... Don't believe in "Be busy..or similar ****", you'll just make worse.

I guess you probably've done something, that made her IL to decrease (yes, that may be "too clingy" "too much interest"... in concrete - no common sense, of what's too far.).
Whole year I've studied DJ system, went through all possible "stages of mindset", and I see now how misleading is all this... I suggest you reading SW101, than DJ bible. if you don't have short attention span. Of course it's your choise, but you'd save time (even, A LOT of time).

BTW. who'll try to start a flame on this, don't bother. whole year I was struggling with DJ system, it has seemed like some miracles, just... I didn't get any ***** (as more than half "theoreticians", who sits here..). Then I found SW101, and "wuala", results appeared afer ONE (just one f*ckin' week, of a little patience reading D's stuff in her writing style..) week. ;) and results were ****in' awesome..