Girls In the Hallway

badboy28

Reaction score
Hi,

You guys got any tips of gettin a girls attention in the hallway when they are walking towards you?
I always get girls staring at me in da hallway, but when i try to meet there eyes they quickly looks down or to the side.
But when they are walking with their friend or friends they usually can hold the look and I end up being the one to look away.
Im really tryin to work on keeping a confident look and smile.
I already got the confident walk part down just need the look down.
Any tips that get their attention?
Thanks

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm serious

I do a little jump or a dance sometimes. It does the job.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes!!!

im glad im not alone on this issue. girlz from the lobby sure are hard to stop. while we're at it. any suggestions when a girl is sitting down in the lobby all alone? how do you approacH? and if with friends?

i dunno. i wouldn't really appreciate it if someone just stopped me when i was walking.

zachamun

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a very important issue. I personally can smile and keep eye contact with a girl in the hallway, but I may not see her again for a long time. I like the idea of dropping your books to get them to stop, but in m school the hallways can be insanely crowded sometimes so it would just really annoy everyone. Any more ideas on starting a conversation with girls in the hallway?

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way is to just say their name or say hi and start walking with them if you wanna. You can't just go around dropping your books every time you wanna talk to a girl.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull out my penis and proceed to smack them in the facial area with it. Or just say hi.

Kevin86

Reaction score
the magic action is to sweet talk them, this may start out as just a compliment from day to day. it may not seem like much, but she will definatly remember it. It will make her think, and thats what you want to do.
I would just start by giving the compliment from day to day and then advancing into a conversation, by giving her the complliment it makes you look like the good guy. and eventaually she will come to you. then you are in!
Its all about the babay steps as my frind says, if you want to start something with a girl it always takes time. just start out by tring to get on the nice side

Reaction score
Dude, not to bash or be some DJ "radical" but, i've found that if i'm too focused on hitting on chicks, (which would be shown by attempts in cold approaches in halways hehe), i wont have much success because its pretty obvious if someone is desperate. I'm not dissin your game or anything but from what i've found is that: "one who doesn't look is one who recieves" but its all a matter of your priorites. I "found" my g/f (3 months now) by accident, i wasn't particulary LOOKING for chicks to date, i just kinda let it come to me (the opportunity, not the chicks) . Dont worry, you'll have plenty of opportunities, unless you look like the elephant man. Just dont think about getting chicks, you'll turn EMO over it. hehe.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kevin86
the magic action is to sweet talk them, this may start out as just a compliment from day to day. it may not seem like much, but she will definatly remember it. It will make her think, and thats what you want to do.
I would just start by giving the compliment from day to day and then advancing into a conversation, by giving her the complliment it makes you look like the good guy. and eventaually she will come to you. then you are in!
Its all about the babay steps as my frind says, if you want to start something with a girl it always takes time. just start out by tring to get on the nice side
:eek: WHAAAAT?! No! Although I don't have a good answer for the original question, this definitely ain't it!

compliment...two days...compliment AND conversation! How exciting:rolleyes: ...what are you, her b!tch? That reeks of niceguyism. She isn't going to come to you if you keep doing that, more you will come to her and seem kind of pathetic and weak in the proccess.

I think a better approach would be to get her attention and instead of taking baby steps towards near-certain failure, take a risk, throw innuendo in, and then become a mystery! Don't show up and obediently converse with her everyday in hopes of one day winning her over...screw that sh!t! That's procrastinating, however you justify it. Get that sh!t over with, and remember: You're the man, and if she doesnt like you its her own fvcking problem!!!

Read the bible before you make any more posts, dude. Understand the philosophy before giving advice contradictory to it.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a lot to say on this one, but I'll give it a shot.

Yesterday I was walking up the stairs to get to homeroom. My school is rather crowded, so the stairs are usually somewhat full.

Anyway, I see this girl... I know her very well, but I never get to see her in school. We usually just say hi in the hall as we walk bye.

Well, yesterday, I decided that instead of randomly saying hi, I would block a bunch of kids, completely preventing them from moving, by outright hugging the chick. She was about to say hi, and I just hugged her. I held her for about a second -- anymore and I think someone would've gotten pissed.

Its a thought...