Girls got a bf who is a guy I know...

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kind of in a situation...

interested in this HB that has been kind of been going for about over a year...long, long story short...Going back to the beginning....

This chick had very High IL for me initally, I was way too AFC back then and she got turned off and just lost interest...At this time she was just "dating" a guy which I knew...
I eventually find sosuave and build my game...once again her IL goes through the roof...I spit game on this girl that she litterally would turn her attention from the guy she was talking to and would give me her absolute complete attention....
Once again IL was way better than it was initally and she was very happy...I was ready for to get the girl...she litterally gives me every IOI possible..but too late!

I try to close on her but I discover that she has a bf....(I actually asked her if she was still "dating" this guy that I knew or if they were bf/gf)...
she was honest and told me the truth that they were finally bf/gf (thanks to me and my previous AFC ways :cuss: )
I don't really know how this happened they went from dating to bf/gf, can you say ultimate interest test? I don't really think so...
cause she was really dissapointed when she told me this...so ok I play it cool and just eject...

Now I don't really know why, :confused: but the only real reason that I could come up with is cause she had a "BOYFRIEND"...
This was the only real reason that stopped me and I was so sure that I still could have gotten her even then...She knew it too and I made it very clear and I never recieved any kind of resistance from her what-so-ever at all.
but here's the catch....from all the advice that I had ever heard from getting involved with bf/gf and friends. One thing that I remembered was clear STAY AWAY, FAR AWAY.

I don't see the girl for the next 3-4 months so I finally decide to NEXT this girl and move on....

Now FastFoward again to the begining of this year...New fresh start and new school....which I thought, but no, I see this girl and guess what? Yes you guessed it, she's still w/ her bf! :eek:

Her bf moved to a different school in a different state and I couldn't believe that she was right in front of me and in one of my classes but guess, what she still wants me?....

Now I know alot of people don't have experince in this situation so I am asking for EXPIERNCED DJ's ONLY, those who have been in this situaition and given the above situation please advise me on what I should do next...

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let me tell you,

girls like to branch swing...

now a lot of people will come in with advice saying "if she cheats on him, she'll cheat on u" and there is some merit to that but every situation is unique.

so it all comes down to what you are looking for..

do you really like this girl? is she worth the effort? you're gonna have to offer her better then what she is currently getting...

with that said... i've always advised people to STAY AWAY FROM GIRLS WITH BOYFRIENDS.

remember, there are plenty of fish in the sea and no ***** is worth it.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sav said:
let me tell you,

girls like to branch swing...
Yes, very true but this girl just needs some kind of attention from a guy that is interested in her and man enough to pursue her...

sav said:
now a lot of people will come in with advice saying "if she cheats on him, she'll cheat on u" and there is some merit to that but every situation is unique.
Yes, this is what I hear and I know it is true to some extent but you're absolutely right that each situation maybe different and there could be an exception, I just am really confused about this "if she cheats on her bf, she'll cheat on you" deal...I want to know if this situation could be an exception..

sav said:
so it all comes down to what you are looking for..

do you really like this girl? is she worth the effort? you're gonna have to offer her better then what she is currently getting...

with that said... i've always advised people to STAY AWAY FROM GIRLS WITH BOYFRIENDS.

remember, there are plenty of fish in the sea and no ***** is worth it.
To answer: Yes, yes, and I know that I have to do better than what he has set the bar at, and I hate that I may bring up insecurities of if her bf is better than me in certain areas, etc.

I am very CLEAR that there are other girls and I have absolutely no problem moving on or nexting any girl for any reason to my justification, period.
Thanks for your advice.:)

2nd_Chance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaming a chick with a BF is a horrible idea. I know firsthand, you'll regret it. Why doesn't anyone listen to this advice though? Even if the chick digs you, and even if you have the best shot in the world, it will create a load of unnecessary insecurities for you.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd_Chance said:
..even if you have the best shot in the world, it will create a load of unnecessary insecurities for you.
^can you go into detail of "unnecessary insecurities" exactly what kind of insecurities? Like how you will compare w/ her previous bf?