girls emotional attachment before and after sex??

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a friend of mine (girl) the other day and she mentioned something about how girls get emotionally attached more after theyve had sex with a guy. What do you guys think about this subject? I met a girl a month ago, and we had sex the first night we met. For the first couple of weeks she would call me every day, but I didnt get too see her often because she lives in another town about 30 minutes away. Now all of a sudden out of the blue she stops calling, and acting all weird. I called her a few days ago, after she stopped calling, and she seemed really distant so I told her to call back when she wasnt so busy. I havent heard from her in days. Oh well. Im not calling. So im just wondering, how could a girl go from "I like you so much, and i want to be in your life", "I promise Ill call you tomorrow", to not calling saturday, sunday, or monday and acting all weird on the phone just days later? Whats the deal with flaking out these days? is it the water?

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because when you have sex with someone, there is an emotional attachment. No way around it. She probably got mad at you knowing that it wouldn't work out and she gave it up on a one night stand. You probably won't hear from her again.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The critical question is, I guess, when she was calling repeatedly, how much attention should have been paid to keep her interested (assuming you wanted her around).

Revolution_AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't find the specific article, but I remember reading an article from this journal of psychology about the chemical interactions that occur during sex. The chemicals released in the brain during and right after sex generally produce in males and females a sense of closeness, and often it is construed as "being in love" with the other.

In this case, it looks like she regained her senses a few days afterwards, that she may not actually "love" you as her body so vehemently told her that first night.

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she simply has found someone else to rock her boat who is not 30 minutes away. Of course this is one guess of a Google of guesses on why she stopped calling.

You will never figure it out.

Time to move on, my friend. Maybe she will call you one day in the future if she gets horny or something. Until then......

Mizer

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
see whats weird is you guys seem to think this just happened. weve been dating for a month. yeah I only get to see her once or twice a week, but those times are well spent. its actually kind of nice, because #1 I dont have her breathing down my neck all the time, and #2 abscense does make the heart grow fonder. I could see it in her, and I could tell the same with myself. So Ill let her go for a week or so, I just have this feeling she'll be back around ;)