girls don't like skinny/slim guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i know i can get many women who like to dance with me and kiss me etc....but i never get 1-night stands from clubs.

just wondering is it cause i'm skinny and girls don't like skinny guys do they?....i mean most people i speak to or mess around with always comment on me being skinny and how they "Like guys with more meat to em" exscuse the pun there.

just wondering if there's any skinny guys on don jaun who can say that they have alot of success even though there skinny?.

Thx peeps!!

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about attraction man. If you can pull of being skinny by counter acting it with being suave and confident then you're not going to have any problems at all. A lot of girls find skinny guys really attractive for some reason. You're blessed in the sense that you aren't fat because A LOT more girls go for the skinny guys then they would fat guys. Just make sure you aren't so skinny that it looks unhealthy.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing says all girls find slim or skinny guys unattractive, and some prefer guys this way, but on a wider level a good build and muscle increases sex appeal. Like height, it indicates strength and appeals to a woman's instincts.

But there's nothing to stop you adding some muscle. It takes time and effort, but the payoff is worth it.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'0" and 140 pounds. Women comment that I'm "so skinny" ALL THE TIME.

One of them **** tested with something like "you should be one of those starving children on TV." and she goes around telling people "he has a disease." Lol.

I really don't care, and I just return with C&F comments like if she's staring at me I'll say, "I know my muscles are attractive, but can you please stop staring at them?"

or "Sorry I'm late... my muscles didn't fit through the door."

I wouldn't say I'm fantasically successful, but I get better every day.

The important point is that the calibre of women I've been able to attract has been entirely a function of MY SKILL and not my MUSCLES.

I draw a lot of confidence from the fact that I've dated HB8s and HB9s. Can I get them every time? No, absolutely not, but I get better and better at it. I don't settle for less.

One HB9 who has a boyfriend is hitting on me ALL the time. Read: licking chocolate off her finger while looking into my eyes, putting head on my shoulder, etc.

Another I'm dating right now --see my active thread.

I'm really lucky in that I REALLY don't let my body affect my inner game anymore. Women try to **** test me on my skinnyness and I just laught at them.

I used to laugh because I was "training" myself to do so, but now I really DO find it funny. The laughter flows directly from my belief that my muscles don't matter.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are girls who like skinny guys. There are girls who like short guys. There are girls who like big guys. There are girls who like tall guys. There are girls who like hairy guys. There are girls who like stumpy guys. There are girls who like blonde guys. There are girls who like tan guys.

Need it be explained further?

Status
Not open for further replies.