Girls don't change, at all

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
just this week i have learnt a very interesing personal lesson that: Girls don't change, at all. No matter what age they are, 13, 26, your game remains the same

i have been hanging out with a 13 for two weeks now, just for casual fun, i would never dive into any kind of relationship with her, american girl but lived in uk quite a bit, got her in the bag within 2 meetings. she knows perfect clear that i am 17, and that a 17 going out with a 13 is downright impossible, and yet she cant help it but feel attracted to me, all i did was teased her and laid a few flirt here and there, and she's literally chasing after me coz she said im her "best friend" :rolleyes:

i know this friend from a club i always go to, he's 25, working in the computer programming, even though we got this age gap, i always teach him a few things about being a DJ, so we get along well

he told me he met this brazilian chick, but his game is kinda hard now, and see if i wanna give it a try

now i have never dated anyone older than 18, and i am just 17. but hey i have been flirting with a 13 just for fun for two weeks, wouldn't it be interesting to see if i can game with a 26, someone twice her age?? :cool: so i agreed, but i have no idea how it's gonna work out, she's 26, im 17, she got at least 9 more years of life experience than me, not to mention she probably already has her own career, and me? just a high school kid

just to make it plausible, he told her that i am 22 lol, just got out of university of toronto (the one im aiming for), and arranged a lil meeting for us at a local cafe shop

so we were sitting accross eachother trying to have a "date". it was akward to begin with, but i thought, hey, this all is suppose to be a joke anyways lol, so why not go with a bang?

i got into my dj mindset, and flirt a lot more than usual, but basically the same stuff i have been using on the 13, and my other ones more my age, and becaue of the fact i was flirting so much, and constantly teasing her, she got no chance to ask me stuff that otherwise i would have no way of answering etc, so what was UT like? what did you major in? what is your job now?

i was surprised too how easy it was, i got her in the bag on that first "date", got 3 kisses and could have probably got laid too, i have never imagined in my wildest fantasy that i would get it with a 26, and really it just felt wrong, so i just tell her i have to go early

there it is, gentleman. so you see, a 13 or a 26, girls dont change at all :up:

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 17 and she's 13? That's pretty nasty chubs.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you get her in the bag? i bet you some fcuking rapeist! Your also a pedo.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
So you feel fine about messing around with an under-developed 13 year old girl, but when a hott 26 year old brazillian WOMAN comes along, you back out right before you could have gotten laid?

I would seriously reconsider my personal preferences after something like that. Go see a psychiatrist or something.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
geez guys, think of it as a great experiement, dont get all fuzzed up

was i really attracted to the 13 emotionally and physically? no, of course not!!! you ever hang out with a female friend and casually flirt with her for fun although it never develops more from there, it's exactly the same thing

did i back out with the 26? yes, honestly speaking i have only few experiences with sex, and doing it with a 26, who logically has done it A LOT more than i do, is just akward

and i never expected it will end up like that anyways, throughout the whole thing i just treat it as some kind of a joke and thought it's a hilarious story to tell it to my friends after

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you said you got her in the bag, im 18 and would have second thoughts about a 16 year old.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's not what i meant lol rofl lmao

ok i think i know where the misunderstanding is, but, NO, WE DID NOT DO ANYTHING SEXUAL, AT ALL, PERIOD. NO KISSING, NO MAKING OUT, NO TOUCHING. NO NOTHING

clear now?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Life said:
that's not what i meant lol rofl lmao

ok i think i know where the misunderstanding is, but, NO, WE DID NOT DO ANYTHING SEXUAL, AT ALL, PERIOD. NO KISSING, NO MAKING OUT, NO TOUCHING. NO NOTHING

clear now?
yeah

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so true, I can't believe all these people are complaining about a good tip.
Girls, no matter what age react to the same kind of emotional pulls as when they were 13 years old.