Girls at work.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
-Hey guys, i noticed alot of girls stare at me whenever i'm work. I don't know why, but everytime i'm near their sight, they'd turn, or just deer on headlights stare on me.

-I need help with this girl. We never talk at all before, but i see her staring at me whenever i'm near her sight. But when i'm close to her or walk by her, she'd ignore me and not look at me. But when i'm far away but at her eye range, she'd look at me. One time as i'm heading off from work, i see her standing in the middle of the hallway talking to some old guy because they were waiting to for their turn to do something. I walked by her and then she turned and looked at me, with a big grin on her face while looking at me. I wasn't sure if she was grinning at me or the old guys because he was making her laugh, but i gave her a friendly smile back. Can Don Juan alike help me out please, what is going on with this? :cry:

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't know each other though, is it possible for her to like me? I don't know where to start once i start talking to her. :cry:

jesusrules

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh thats fine man, but it doesnt mean she doesnt think your good looking or whatever. try telling her hi for awhile when you pass her, then eventually say hows it going then start talking about how her jobs going or something. I know you can come up with something. remember atleast you gave it a try.=)

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ok, thx for the advice man. You're awesome.:up: . If you or anybody else have any tips, as to why she's staring and such, feel free to give me tips please.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come again? Do you mean if i looked at her eyes while she's staring at me? Sometimes, i don't have to stare at her but i could tell when she's staring because i use the corner of my eye to see if she's looking at me. I could tell because i see her head turn to my direction and it stays like that for 4-5 seconds. Sometimes i'd look over and see her staring while she's working. I thought maybe she's checking to see how many times i'm staring at her or if i'm just staring.

I took a different route by walking and pretending that i don't see her. I walk by her and not look at her. I use the corner of my eye and i see her turning her head looking at me. She'll look away until i look back at her, or she'll look away but only after 4-5 seconds.

PowerUp

Reaction score
Long looks at distance and almost ignore at close up is very comon with girls that you dont know to well (usaly not older women : 30+ )

If someone have any thoughts behind this comonly behavior i would like to hear it.

If you talk to her about anything, preferably her and get to know her better she will keep the eye contact at close range too.

Btw a funny thing to do when you catch her gazing at you is to do some old school flirting Smile and nod =)

Damn i goto run, i will finish this post later.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
PowerUp said:
Long looks at distance and almost ignore at close up is very comon with girls that you dont know to well (usaly not older women : 30+ )

If someone have any thoughts behind this comonly behavior i would like to hear it.

If you talk to her about anything, preferably her and get to know her better she will keep the eye contact at close range too.

Btw a funny thing to do when you catch her gazing at you is to do some old school flirting Smile and nod =)

Damn i goto run, i will finish this post later.
How is it common? Does that mean they're not interested or attracted to me?
What do the smile and nod do? Will that show her that i'm interested or what? I do the smile and nod at girls all the time while they're staring and smiling at me, never got any result back..