Girls Are Intimidated by Men Who Take Action

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a bunch of girls checking me out, on the street, at the gym, and so on. So I finally decided to capitalize on it, by talking to one of these fine young ladies. This may be ever so slightly trickier than I thought.

I was at the gym, saw a girl staring at me, so I just walk away and say 'hey, how's it going?' I was smiling, friendly.

Anyway, this girl freaked out a little bit. I figured she was a bit scared, since when I caught her staring, she immediately looked down. Then, when she saw me walking over, I could see her getting nervous. When I talked to her, it was too much, she just said "uuuuuh." Then walked away.

So much for capitalizing on those stares...

Must get girl to chill out first.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you might be coming off too strong, or maybe these women want to look but arent really interested in you.
I think healthy women are turned on by men who take action.

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't think I was coming on too strong, it was basically: 'hey, what's up!' with a smile. Nothing too high pressure, I wouldn't think.

And, I hope I have a pretty good read on girls who stare at me and why.

slowstang101

Don Juan
Reaction score
and you wanted to start a conversation with "hey, what's up" Thats how you talk to your male friends that you ALREADY know

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's nerves. I've had experiences where women I didn't know would avoid eye contact and almost act as if I did something wrong to them, only to find out later that they actually liked me.

One chick tried starting an argument with me (sh-t test?) for no reason, seriously, I just smiled and walked away. As I'm working at this particular job-site who do I start seeing consistently in my vicinity and being very polite and cordial? Same chick.....

Women don't stare down guys they aren't interested in, at least not from my experience. She probably got flustered and didn't know how to respond. Did you catch her staring at you multiple times or you made your move after you caught her doing it the first time?

Of course, there's always a chance that she wasn't interested and just happened to be looking at you out of some curiosity, but I'd say it's unlikely.

Approaching women who stare at you is a always a great idea, in fact, it's a preference of mine (I hate cold approaches).

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing something wrong. There are so many things that can go wrong in an approach. Body language, the way you walked up to her, tone of voice, the way that you carry yourself....

I did hundreds of approaches to get a basic idea on how to do it. Most of the time, even when girls are not looking at me in the first place, I can open a random conversation with any girl. But sometimes they just don't feel like it, no matter how good you are.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not you. It's them. I just fvckin don't care anymore. Let em think whatever they fvckin wanta think.