Girls are a dime-a-dozen... in high-school.

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets just get straight it shall we?

-I'm a junior into this freshman girl [lets call Sarah] (yeah yeah), shes been giving me some signs that shes into me and I've failed to act on them.
-Now her sister's best friend [lets call Jenny] (a junior) has been hanging out with me more. As a matter of fact its almost as if shes interested in me, and I'm not opposed to it because shes pretty good looking.
-The freshmans sister [lets call Jessy] (a junior) has been getting to know me more and I'm also taking an interest in her.

Bottom line I'm into three good looking girls (who are to some degree interested into me) and I don't know how to go about this. They are all friends/sisters -whatever their relationship is- and are all pretty close. The way I see it I can probably successfully go with one of them, because going out with one after the other and other would probably not go so good, and I don't want to go my senior year with that [stigma] on my shoulders.

Who should I go for? Should I DJ the hell outta all three of them? Is it possible to go for all three?

Ultimately I want to be friends with benefits with one of them. I don't even know if I'm looking for a serious relationship... I guess I'm just looking for some fun [as we all are], if you get me. :rockon: :rock:

Sarah: Easiest? Maybe because shes a freshman.
Jenny: Proabably the most experienced.
Jessy: Has the best body of them all.

-Trainee

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a FB, but what will probably happen is an LTR. Don't push for a FB too hard or it'll blow up in your face. I'd say go fo Jessy first 'cause she's the hottest.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any reason you should not mack them all? Seriously, unless you start a LTR with any of them soon there is nothing to stop you from getting with all of them.

max_dawg

Reaction score
man u shouldn't care u got a chance to score with all 3, go for it be a pimp

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
The title of the thread is 'Girls are a dime-a-dozen... in high-school.' and the subtitle should be 'but attractive girls are a different story. '. Well that's how it's like at my school. Only a minority have the looks and can string together an intelligible sentence. Pity.

I agree with what slingshadow said on the most part, whichever girl you choose, it's gonna be a LTR. Because these girls are so close to each other, you won't be able to mack them successfully unless you have extreme skills, and even then, you are going to get the 'spineless player' reputation.

My best advice is to choose the girl that you like best overall. Don't go for Sarah just because she's the easiest; the extra work you put in may pay off down the line.

Subjective

Don Juan
Reaction score
"The title of the thread is 'Girls are a dime-a-dozen... in high-school.' and the subtitle should be 'but attractive girls are a different story. '"

Haha, that was great.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about the stigma of being a player.

Girls find that attractive even if they tell you the complete opposite.

You're in highschool. Go with them all if you don't want a LTR, just make sure there is time between each so you're not known as a cheater - that is bad.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
Don't worry about the stigma of being a player.

Girls find that attractive even if they tell you the complete opposite.

You're in highschool. Go with them all if you don't want a LTR, just make sure there is time between each so you're not known as a cheater - that is bad.
He's right.
It isn't "stigma" its energy!

Now I'm saying not roll through all life like this, and womanize just to be "cool." Cause it ain't. Being a man into the direction of spirit, freedom, heart is cool. Got his sh!t goin for him, and women naturally love it... thats cool. Not just tryin to land chicks to "be cool"... sh!t is retarded.

Anyways... back to the thread. The time thing... eh! If your not exclusive with any of them... then how can it be cheating. Go w. the moment, and when the repurcussions of living that way come back around... accept them, and keep rolling. Now I'm not saying let these chicks get pissed over you, if you hook up w. them all... I'm saying... be who you are. Control the frame. Theres nothing wrong w. being w. all 3 of them. And if they think that way... thats their fault. You genuinely enjoy all 3 of them, and are attracted to them. So its not like your playing them... your being authentic. Control the frame... and keep that vibe expressing your behaivor. What other choice will they have, but to respond to such a mindset.

Be cool... be natural... and enjoy. Alls G' if your G'.

Keep it Real,
-DarkLight-