Girls and Texting

scarface316

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're out with a girl on a date and she's texting, should you kick her to the curb? How would you do it without ruining your reputation?

What about "just hanging out"? And in high school, everyone texts or calls people on the weekends, does that mean she's interested in other things and using me? Or should I specifically mark a date to go out with her?

Eklipse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls usually start texting people when there bored. KEEP HER INTEREST

coolandcalm718

Reaction score
Eklipse is right .... Hey and keep in mind the vast majority of females that young, really only look for the next thrill...So with that in mind understand that she may be planning something with another tom **** or harry!!!

Unless your game is tight start juggling some other chick because the text buttons are the only things she obviously will be wrapping her fingers around.

Do what ya do kid...Peace

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scarface316 said:
When you're out with a girl on a date and she's texting, should you kick her to the curb? How would you do it without ruining your reputation?

"Kick a girl to the curb" for text messaging on a date? I hope you don't get an emergency call that your mom is in the hospital while you are on a date, your date may kick you out of the water.

What about "just hanging out"? And in high school, everyone texts or calls people on the weekends, does that mean she's interested in other things and using me?

If you are "hanging out", why do you care if she's text messaging someone? Do you love her?

Or should I specifically mark a date to go out with her?

Doesn't matter what you want, matters what she wants.
I wasn't popular in school, I wasn't popular in sports
All the girls I loved loved the guys on the court
I feel like I've been cheated of my youth
Cause back in the day braces weren't so cute
Girls used to laugh at my suit
Now I got models in bed knockin' boots.

Reaction score
Why would you kick her to the curb if she's txting someone? If she gets a txt occasionally and she txts back, that's normal. Don't SNAP cause she's doing this.

Now, if she's txting every 5 seconds, or constantly txting when you're trying to talk to her than I'd say some sh1t cause now she's disrespecting you, I don't put up with that sh1t.

Have a good time with her and if you're interested in this girl than escalate and see where it goes. Don't sit there like a lump and wait for time to pass on by.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is constantly TXT on a date and like im talking so much so its annoying then say Hey, I have to go... then get up and leave if she ask why say that you dont like girls who live out of there phone...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting isnt that big of a deal. I text when I'm with girls, if they don't like it. **** them. It really doesn't bother me. Half the time it's one of their girly friends.. I know a ***** wouldn't be stupid enough to text another guy when she's around me.

mcs

Don Juan
Reaction score
when that occurs i always imagine that her gf is asking "how's your date is going now" and she answers "unbelievably good!"

Zer0

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll ask her to trade me phones and then txt myself "you're so sexy". and thank her for the compliment.