Girls always have a boyfriend or move between them very quickly

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or do girls move from guy to guy very RAPIDLY. I mean a girl will go out with someone, as soon as it ends, they get straight out there and find another guy, ALMOST INSTANTLY. A lot of girls don't want to spend any time single at all. They need that security. A single girl, you can bet is desperate to be asked out, and as soon as she finds a stable guy will try her best to stickwith him until someone better comes along.

How do girls move so quickly between guys? THEY GET ASKED OUT ALL THE TIME!

They dont have to put in much effort. From my experience girls just move on very fast. It's amazing, like you can go out with a girl, as soon as it ends, she is with a new guy.

It can seem like they are kind of heartless in that they can move about so quickly, but this seems to be how it is...(in my experience).

What can be learned from this? GO OUT AND ASK OUT ANY GIRL YOU KNOW TO BE SINGLE! IF YOU GET ON WITH HER AND SHE IS SINGLE, ASK HER OUT, ODDS ON SHE WILL SAY YES.

Girls are not like guys in that they go 'yeah, kind of good for a shag or two, but dont want to date them' (sometimes they will, if you are all looks and no personality), but if you get on then they will date you (as long as you are not a complete minger).

The bottom line: ITS NOT HARD AT ALL. JUST ASK THEM OUT, AND THEY WILL SAY YES.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
So true man...my ex just jumps from guy to guy all nimbly-bimbly. In fact, she was seeing her back-up emotional tampon guy when I got with her. A year and a half later, she was back with him until another guy came along.

Moral of the story is, don't be that guy. Poor bastard.

But yeah, girls really are afraid of being alone. I on the other hand decided to take some time off from girls to figure out what I really wanted from life. Still not sure, but I know it's not being tied down to some chick at this point.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This does not apply to fat or ugly girls, and maybe girls who have a really strong sense of worth or extremely high standards.

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Girls are afraid of being alone? Guys are used to it!
EXACTLY!!!

I find it amazing that a lot of girls cant be alone for 5 fvcking minutes, whereas guys in general can be alone for months on end, we get used to it, we try to be self sufficient. Women do not yearn to be self sufficient, they want to attach themselves to a self sufficient man and try and turn him into a co-dependant.

I dont know, I have just been hit with this realisation that most girls WILL NOT BE ALONE FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME. This means that our job can be seen as easier than we think it is, JUST ASK THEM OUT. Unfortunately for the girls, it leaves them open to being hurt and used alot more, as they always hope for a relationship.

(NOTE: I am talking about dating girls - not just pulling someone on a drunken night out - Ifeel the rules are slightly different here, and also I feel the big idea of going out and pulling girls for a ONS is generally bull****, Too many factor prevent it from hapening, although you can get a number and call for a date).

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
No one wants to be alone... Women are lucky in that, since there are so many desperate men, they never have to be alone. The Govt. wont admit it yet but there are many more men than women looking for companionship.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
No one wants to be alone... Women are lucky in that, since there are so many desperate men, they never have to be alone. The Govt. wont admit it yet but there are many more men than women looking for companionship.
Thats true, some of my best friends never want to break up with their girlfriend for fear of being single. They often don't even get hand jobs.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Thats true, some of my best friends never want to break up with their girlfriend for fear of being single. They often don't even get hand jobs.
That is where womens' power or value comes from, their scarcity!

Things are getting so bad that even ugly and fat girls are now able to be choosey about who they date...

As competition for women increases it becomes harder and hard to maintain an LTR since your women is constantly being offered things by other men, many women just find it impossible to stay focussed or care about their BF.

Like Beyonce said - "I can have another like you in a minute, as a matter of fact he will be here in a minute"

finiti

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Like Beyonce said - "I can have another like you in a minute, as a matter of fact he will be here in a minute"
I always disagreed with that line in the song considering shes dating (or marrying?) Jay-Z. Does Beyonce have a man at the ready who is like Jay-Z? I think not. However, Jay does have a quality women like Rhianna just awaiting. So same thing goes for all these girls you guys are talking about...if you can be a man like that in their life I'm pretty sure they'll be devastated without you...sure they might have their tampon guy nice and handy however they'll know it'll be hell finding a man like you who knows how to satisfy them the way you do.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They jump from guy to guy because they are not SATISFIED with each guy. So, with all this information we have on this site. Use it to your advantage to be the guy she has been looking for this whole time!

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, from my experience of women it seems that most girls will go out with a guy they are interested in even when they have a boyfriend, because as we know, there is the 'monkey branch effect' - they dont like to let go of one until they have a firm grip on another. ****, hot girls will always have a guy around, they dont have to feel alone, why should they? What I am starting to realise is that a lot of girls are dissatisfied with their man, and until they make the decision to marry their boyfriend, a lot of girls will always keep one eye out as to what else she might be able to get.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
DonGorgon said:
Most women don't even need a man in their lives! Single women will go after one person and whether or not she gets him, other guys won't even be given the time of day in a clock store, even if that's mr. right! Women hate being alone and cry if it's 5 minutes. Men don't cry if they're alone for 5 YEARS! The majority just jack off until they get lucky!

The average joe will get lucky and go on a few dates, maybe even get laid. Most of these men rely on luck cuz they have no clue how to get a chick. Their chances of getting laid, hell getting a date, hell meeting a woman, is like winning the powerball lottery!

Women ultimately have the choosing power. Nowadays, men must make moves on women while understanding her games. Which is why I only trust dating a woman who's older than me, and if I set up the date myself.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who subscribe to caveman/primative man theory....

male hunters=loners out in small groups for extended time hunting.
gatherers=women in groups working together (social networking)

Men generally have no problem of being alone more than females. It's been my experience that women have a different view of men who don't need constant companionship.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Well I've just been to the hairdressers and the owner is always in a relationship and his mates and some of his customers shag decent girls regularly. He isn't lying, I've seen his latest gf, seen pics of him with other girls from the past and he's given me details of the adventures of his mates/customers and how it happened. Stop kidding yourselves, yes there's more desperate men than women but proportionately there's still lots of guys getting action, and many are average/nothing special as well. If we had lives, that means lots of friends, social circles, knowing women, things to do etc. we wouldn't be here. Guys with lives have girls, I see it all the time.

MM

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a huge thread on this subject a few months ago. I believe it was called, "Is every hot girl in a relationship" or something like that.

It's common knowledge that just about every hot girl has a boyfriend. It's probably safer to just assume that every cute girl you see isn't single. But that doesn't mean that she isn't available.

I think in the vast majority of relationships, it's the girl that dumps the guy. Why does she dump her boyfriend? It's because she thinks she found a better guy.

So the key to getting girls, is to be the better guy than her boyfriend so she will leave him, for you.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Govt. wont admit it yet but there are many more men than women looking for companionship.
That does not sound tight at all. In most countries there bigger number of women than men(at least my country is like that). If men aer alone but woman are not, then or women are with other women, or they some men have way too many women

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
finiti said:
I always disagreed with that line in the song considering shes dating (or marrying?) Jay-Z. Does Beyonce have a man at the ready who is like Jay-Z? I think not. However, Jay does have a quality women like Rhianna just awaiting. So same thing goes for all these girls you guys are talking about...if you can be a man like that in their life I'm pretty sure they'll be devastated without you...sure they might have their tampon guy nice and handy however they'll know it'll be hell finding a man like you who knows how to satisfy them the way you do.
Exactly ...

the tables only turn when the man very rich and or a celebrity or a model...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Fantastic said:
Yes, from my experience of women it seems that most girls will go out with a guy they are interested in even when they have a boyfriend, because as we know, there is the 'monkey branch effect' - they dont like to let go of one until they have a firm grip on another. ****, hot girls will always have a guy around, they dont have to feel alone, why should they? What I am starting to realise is that a lot of girls are dissatisfied with their man, and until they make the decision to marry their boyfriend, a lot of girls will always keep one eye out as to what else she might be able to get.
Marriage changes nothing except how much the man looses when its over...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
That does not sound tight at all. In most countries there bigger number of women than men(at least my country is like that). If men aer alone but woman are not, then or women are with other women, or they some men have way too many women
It is a sad reality that would depress to many men if govts. admitted it.. so believe what you want... but you will live the reality