Girls allowed?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peek in to what? My pants: yes. The locker room: no.
P.S.Hey BNS, long time no talk. How are things?

Peekaboo

Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't sure if there were women here in this forum. I see now that there are. I won't peek anywhere you don't want me too, I promise!:D

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been lots of girls come and go on this board over time.

There have been very, very few who could contribute productively in the long-run.

First things first. Women give very bad advice, you should all know that already.

Second, here is the timeline of events of most female posters.

- They post a question about some guy they like. They get a bunch of really good answers and then they end up taking absolutely none of that advice and do something stupid instead and totally fvck it up.

- Later they may make a post or two on whatever topic which is actually pretty good. A few guys post back and say hey thanks chickepoo.

- She posts a few more good ones and then ends up going absolutely crazy. She posts on every topic that comes up over the next little while thinking she has the only answer to every problem.

- Every post ends up being a 50 post monster thread about her personal life, guys flirting back and forth with her and guys arguing with her. (Tamale for example)

- Eventually a few guys get sick of it and flame the sh1t out of her until she leaves or the mods ban her. This may take months.

- This is the exact timeline in about 70% of the chicks who come here. 25% post a few times and leave. 5% can come back anytime.

DO NOT ENCOURAGE THE FEMALE POSTERS UNLESS YOU WANT THE ABOVE TO HAPPEN.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
There has been lots of girls come and go on this board over time.

There have been very, very few who could contribute productively in the long-run.

First things first. Women give very bad advice, you should all know that already.

Second, here is the timeline of events of most female posters.

- They post a question about some guy they like. They get a bunch of really good answers and then they end up taking absolutely none of that advice and do something stupid instead and totally fvck it up.

- Later they may make a post or two on whatever topic which is actually pretty good. A few guys post back and say hey thanks chickepoo.

- She posts a few more good ones and then ends up going absolutely crazy. She posts on every topic that comes up over the next little while thinking she has the only answer to every problem.

- Every post ends up being a 50 post monster thread about her personal life, guys flirting back and forth with her and guys arguing with her. (Tamale for example)

- Eventually a few guys get sick of it and flame the sh1t out of her until she leaves or the mods ban her. This may take months.

- This is the exact timeline in about 70% of the chicks who come here. 25% post a few times and leave. 5% can come back anytime.

DO NOT ENCOURAGE THE FEMALE POSTERS UNLESS YOU WANT THE ABOVE TO HAPPEN.
LOL
its not really that bad mate, after a chicks been around here for awhile they realise that bollocks games dont work on here, and alot, not all but alot understand that if they want to post help its coming from a "what works" approach and not a "what they want to work" approach. ie :logic.
still... having said that there is a few been here awhile that have no fvckin clue OR have a clue and try the bullsh!t to see who will bite thus getting there attention hore needs met... you know who you are;)
ive also noticed the older women on here usually dont sh!t talk and are straight shooters when it comes to helping doods out.

btw i dont think that tamales is the real one anyway, unless she has a split personality.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guuuuuuyz!! The womens can't know!! IT WILL BE THE END OF US! One finds out then ten years later, THEY ALL KNOW! Our stuff won't work anymore!!!

Hehe, anyway, my real sentiments lie in a mixture of boobs and JustDoItAlways. They are straight-shooters, but they can give bad advice and post humongous sh1t that no one wants to sift through.

I don't really care one way or the other.
-Duke

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Tamales & Mystery Woman have posted some really useful stuff lately, so I don't agree with that. Also, if you don't want to read a 5000 word post, don't read it. Big deal?

However I've only been reading the site for 9 or 10 weeks so I don't know the history of other female posters.

(& FYI "Tamale" is a newly registered troll account, don't bother replying to him)

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time its best to ignore the female posts... read up in the bible why it's best not to take advice from females :)

If women come for a 'peek' who cares? They won't be able to resist the moves from a dj- even if they know its happening to them :D

take it easy,
felony.

Peekaboo

Reaction score
Most of the time its best to ignore the female posts... read up in the bible why it's best not to take advice from females
Alrighty then. I was just trying to be friendly. You are talking about "females" like we are from a different species.
No wonder you all have to resort to tricks to get laid.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty then. I was just trying to be friendly. You are talking about "females" like we are from a different species.
No wonder you all have to resort to tricks to get laid.

That's been my point for awhile. Start understanding why, and there won't have to be tricks.

"Our stuff won't work anymore!!!" -Duke

My God!!! You mean we'll have to rely on......, OURSELVES!!!!???? Oh, the horror.

-Blitz

monochrome

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok fine ... i'm taking the bait peekaboo.

What tricks?

Maybe speed seduction ? even then there's alot of dj's with a whole bunch of different styles .

theyre not even styles at this point but idiosyncracies.

So i ask you what tricks ? The main points of the dj bible are about self-improvement.

If you use the dj guidelines you will have some succes but that's too easy .

Newbies almost always end up being confronted to themselves therefore the introspection and the challenge of self-discovery.

Please do enjoy your stay.