Girlfriends On Spring Break

CuLprit

Reaction score
My girlfriend and I are going to different places for spring break, she will be at a pretty crowded and popular beach and though I do trust her, I'm worried she'll be tempted to cheat on me (she is hot and often has guys hitting on her), Also she may be drunk for a good bit down there, and she'd be much more likely to cheat when she's drunk. Is there any way I can make sure she's faithful, or at least find out if she wasn't? Thanks

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust is the basis of your relationship. Embrace it or you will fall.

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll probably cheat unless she's extremely commited. Follow her around with a shotgun.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you ever make sure anyone is truthful? Or find out if they were or not?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperFlex
She'll probably cheat unless she's extremely commited. Follow her around with a shotgun.
:rolleyes:

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends what your defintion of cheating on you is. If her flirting with people is something you consider is cheating then of course she will be. Id say almost every girl in every relationship flirts with other guys while they are in a relationship and you better just accept it. On another note, you said she was going to the beach so of course she is going there to check out/flirt with guys thats the whole point. You dont need to be at a crowded beach to go swimming or get a tan...

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is something i dont really understand. why do u care if she messes around with some other guys on her vacation?? its a vacation so shes not gonna leave you for any of them. they dont know you so theyre not disrespecting you. odds are theyre just gonna teach ur girl a couple tricks shell bring back to you. i dont see why so many guys are afraid of this :confused:

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe some girls would be so inconsiderate that they would go somewhere without their boyfriend, especially on spring break!

I say break up with her right now, and tell her explicitly your reason for doing so. For example:

"I'm so insecure that I am deathly afraid you will cheat on me with all sorts of guys that are infinitely more attractive than me while you'reon vaction, so I have decided to preempt your sluttish actions by breaking up with you immediately, whether you actually cheat on me or not."

After saying something similar to this, she will immediately drop down to her knees and beg forgiveness for her two-timing desires, inviting you to sweep her into the bedroom and make passionate love all night long.

In all seriousness, she may cheat and she may not cheat. Since you have no way to really tell, simply assume that because you are so attractive and suave she won't, then you won't have anything to worry about. After all, she's just a girl.

Dudeman

Reaction score
If you two have a good relationship, and she's a respectable girl, she won't cheat. But if she does, you might be able to tell by how she acts/what she says when she gets back.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by triple_ultima
I can't believe some girls would be so inconsiderate that they would go somewhere without their boyfriend, especially on spring break!

I say break up with her right now, and tell her explicitly your reason for doing so. For example:

"I'm so insecure that I am deathly afraid you will cheat on me with all sorts of guys that are infinitely more attractive than me while you'reon vaction, so I have decided to preempt your sluttish actions by breaking up with you immediately, whether you actually cheat on me or not."

After saying something similar to this, she will immediately drop down to her knees and beg forgiveness for her two-timing desires, inviting you to sweep her into the bedroom and make passionate love all night long.

In all seriousness, she may cheat and she may not cheat. Since you have no way to really tell, simply assume that because you are so attractive and suave she won't, then you won't have anything to worry about. After all, she's just a girl.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yup, original poster, All girls cheat so just accept. There won't be a single chick in the world that will faithful. Dump her now.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously who cares? It's not like you two are married or anything :p

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
why arent you two going somewhere together? if it was serious,i would want to be with my gf for spring break. whats the point of going to spring break if youre not going to get laid. youre going to watch all your friends get laid with gorgeous random beach girls and youre gunna be alone...hate to sound pesimistic,but that sucks

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrsoy
why arent you two going somewhere together? if it was serious,i would want to be with my gf for spring break. whats the point of going to spring break if youre not going to get laid. youre going to watch all your friends get laid with gorgeous random beach girls and youre gunna be alone...hate to sound pesimistic,but that sucks
I dont even have to know the girl.

If given the opportunity(which of course she will have), she will cheat on you and im not being sarcastic. Actions arent realy what you should base your decision on although everybody says that. What you should base your decision on is behavior.

Behavior states that if a girl had a high interest level in you she would want to be with you on spring break.

But no, she wants to get away from you and so she is.

not worth being with my friend.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
I dont even have to know the girl.

If given the opportunity(which of course she will have), she will cheat on you and im not being sarcastic. Actions arent realy what you should base your decision on although everybody says that. What you should base your decision on is behavior.

Behavior states that if a girl had a high interest level in you she would want to be with you on spring break.

But no, she wants to get away from you and so she is.

not worth being with my friend.
could probably apply to many girls but one day you will lose one worth your while if you have such views.

CuLprit

Reaction score
It's not a situation where she chose to go without me, a friend of her's parents are driving them and I wasn't able to go with them since I don't know the other family very well. Just to clear that up.