Girlfriends decreased interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbobday

Reaction score
So here's whats going on as well as a bit of background

So me and my girlfriend have been together 5 years. (More **** buddies for 2 years) We broke up for a year of it and she went and got married and had a kid.

We have been back together for 2 years and living together for 1 year. When we first got back together she was all I love you so much and the usual stuff.

Things have been steadily going downhill the last few months. Shes started going out with friends more calling/texting me less, less sex, saying shes always tired but then heads out with friends

So how do I go about increasing her interest level? I have probably been a little clingy but not overly so (I'm working on this now).

We live together so its a bit hard to be aloof.

Any ideas here?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well to be blunt and obvious she doesn't like you very much

We broke up for a year of it and she went and got married and had a kid.
she tried to start a family with a guy she fell in love with

We have been back together for 2 years and living together for 1 year.
either he wasn't the man she thought he was for whatever reason or he left. regardless, she now has a baby, and knows that you will still take her in with baby in hand so she comes running back to you.

Things have been steadily going downhill the last few months.
A new challenger emerges

Shes started going out with friends more calling/texting me less, less sex, saying shes always tired but then heads out with friends
she's having sex with someone else

Any ideas here?
leave. she is playing you for a sucker and to be blunt you have been. the only reason she problaby hasn't cut it off with you is the free room and board. put an end to it and tell her that you just aren't happy with the way things are going,k you need to go your separate ways

she will then try to shame you and tell you she loves you and if that doesn't work, she will throw the kid angle in the picture " how are you going to throw me and my kid out on the street what kinda man are you"

pay no attention to that

then, when she leaves, lo and behold she is going to tell you about the new guy she "met" and how "wonderful" he is (the guy she's been getting it from the whole time)

pay no attention to this. just move on, cut ties and find someone more worthy of you.

macagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
boom! they don't call you backbreaker for nuthin', eh?

completely agreed, btw.

SSSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
One LTR relationship I had (3 years) the sex and her interest in it went out of the window over the last 3 months or so. Before that things were good.

Once her interest is low - or there is someone else on the scene - you are out!

Go get someone else.

Mojogoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Jimbob,

Backbreaker has given you some solid advice here: you need an exit strategy.

This woman doesn't give a damn about you, she is using you. The kid's not yours and neither is the responsibilty, so wash your hands of this cruddy situation as soon as you can and get out.

You say you've been living together for a year, do you own the place or are you renting some place together?

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better end this now before you find yourself responsible for that child in some financial way. I'm sure if common law marriage laws have some provisions for children regardless if they are yours in your location.

Forget the woman, she's a user.

Sorry Jim, this has to hurt. Likely more from the way you feel about yourself right now as woman's actions.

Welcome to Sosuave, bet you wish you took the blue pill.

SH

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems we all agree here. You're the 2nd choice, a safety blanket she goes to when things don't go her way. Salvaging the relationship is not worth the effort. You're being played left and right. Accept it and move on. This one is a lost cause.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JIMBODAY, so essentially you were a willing "on-hold" cuckold living with a woman who now has a kid by another man and is no long interested in ƒucking you.

Oh, and it's your first post.

Anyone else smell troll in here, or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.