girlfriend putting on weight

annonono

Reaction score
what should i do if my girlfriend starts putting on weight? we just started college and that freshman 15 sucks :p

oh and she talks about how shes gonna get fat and im not sure how much shes joking..

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are you won't have your GF for more than a few months if you are thinking this way. How much weight could she gain in a couple months?

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion if you want to stay with her dont blow smoke up her ass. If she gets heavy you wont want to stay with her, if you tell her shes getting heavy and she gets pissed and breaks up with you then you gave it a shot and you find a skinny girl with a eatting disorder.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously want her to lose weight. It's important for you to give her this message discretely. Subconsciously, you want her thinking " damn I am a fat, worthless piece of crap. I should lose some weight".

Suggested statements:

"Man, I hate fat women".
"It really sucks when a fat girl sits next to me in class because she's so fat and worthless".
"Look at that stupid fat girl. I feel sorry for any girl's boyfriend when she starts putting on lard".

You also might want to try finding a naked picture of a fat woman and sticking it on your dartboard. Play darts with your girlfriend regularly. Then, around 2 weeks later, suddenly switch the picture with a naked picture of your girlfriend. If she asks about just mutter a few things and scowl. It's usually the best response.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bye bye

:kick:

I hold myself to a pretty high standard and I demand a girl that holds herself to that standard. If she can't, then she doesn't deserve me... being in resionably good shape at least, is one of them

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe u should start working out and ask her that u think that the both of u should start being healthyer ask her to join

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont you say a word

just start parking the car further from things to make her walk without realising it

start taking walks with her , tell her you enjoy the fall weather

this should help

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make fitness a shared goal

I agree with frisco, start engaging in ACTIVE DATES.

Try rock climbing, hiking, canoeing, etc. This will bring the two of you closer together, as well as help her shed those extra inches.

Although my girlfriend is in great shape as a personal trainer, I had a talk with her about my expectations for her.

Loving a person for who they are is one thing, but attraction works on SEVERAL levels. The reality is, PHYSICAL ATTRACTION is a significant factor.

If my girl gets fat, I just won't be as inclined to get it up for her. And that would be HER FAULT, not mine.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get rid of girls who get fat! Have any of you guys ran into any old HS classmates? It's amazing just how many of the hotties turn into hogs....lol.

Reaction score
just be walking along the street with your girl and be like "damn that HB is fine! look how slim and fit she is! Hmmmmm!" but you go to be subtle though. whenever you see a fat chick heckle them, be like "why dont you go lose some weight you fat tub of ****!"

shell get the message.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make fitness a shared goal and also tell her that you would like her to eat healthier or exercise more but don't hold a double standard. Whatever you tell her that you want her to do you should also do. only seems fair. You want her to run, you run also. You want her to eat healthy and go on a diet. Go on a diet as well. She follows through with your wish, you do too because it is only reasonalbe.

None of this insulting bs. It just hurts feelings and you don't want any hurt feelings.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start saving for lyposuction.

then she can get as fat as she wants.

or how about you date a girl with some self control.

ie; first date, take the girl for ice cream. watch carefully how many scoops she orders + drinks + the method which she eats.

PeoplesChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this all depends on what this dude looks like himself. It's funny you see a lot of larda$$es who make fun of fat chicks. Ironic. So if you spend 2 hrs in the gym 5 days a week like I do then yeah you can tell her it's a problem. But if you are at college just scarfing down pizza and doing kegstands then you ain't got the leadway to go there.

I say download Bloodhound Gang's "You're pretty when I'm drunk", get her over to your dorm room, bust out a sixer of Keystone Light (or whatever the devil it is you freshmen are drinking these days), down it and tell her about how you are suddenly getting really horny.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I have always been more attracted to the curvy (NOT fat, curvy as in is shaped properly, like an hourglass) than the thin girls. if its just a little bit of weight, then thats cool. Otherwise, maybe consider letting her know (SUBTLY! You don't want the poor thing to get an eating disorder).

anamchara

Don Juan
Reaction score
hm

I've gone through this experience with a couple girls, so I hope my advice to you will be helpful with your relationship.

1.) Like the above posters said, don't hold a double standard. Even if you've got 3% body fat and a 39 bpm resting heart rate, you've got to watch what you eat and how you act around her.

2.) Try picking one of her body parts you particularly like and praise her for it often. Tell her you never want to see that body part change, that it's perfect, etc. She'll instantly start working to maintain it.

3.) If this doesn't work, start pointing out fat girls and talking about how much they gross you out, how their weight is indicative of their self-worth, etc. Hopefully, she'll take the hint and start working out.

4.) PRAISE HER PRAISE HER PRAISE for any work she does to get back in shape. When she passes on dessert, tell her you're proud of her discipline. When she gets back from the gym, take her to bed and ravish her before she gets to the shower. Tell her you like when she comes back from the gym all sweaty. My personal favorite is to say "that's so sexy" when she talks about going to the gym. The point is, if you don't show that you're happy with her efforts to get fit, she probably won't keep working on it. But if you praise her for it, she'll naturally begin to connect her work towards getting fit with your libido. She'll understand your desire to see her fit, and act accordingly.

If none of this works, launch her. I'm very serious about that. Gaining weight can be a sh!t test, she's testing how much you'll put up with before you leave. If you've done all the stuff I've mentioned and she STILL isn't losing weight, you need to send the strong message that you do not accept laziness from girls. If anything, it will build up your reputation for selectivity among the 299,999,999,999 girls in the world.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
dont you say a word

just start parking the car further from things to make her walk without realising it

this should help
W

T

F?!?!???!!

No offense penkitten, but taking 10 steps to get to a car, won´t do ****, or takinng walks.

My advice is to follow what Unregistered said.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
I get rid of girls who get fat! Have any of you guys ran into any old HS classmates? It's amazing just how many of the hotties turn into hogs....lol.
Ha, so true. A lot of those "cool" "hot" chicks everyone was trying to get with. Disgusting trash.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
dont you say a word

this should help
Lack of inactivity is one thing and bad food is the other. It wouldn't serve any purpose of them taking a walk only for her to pull him on the way for Baskin Robbins for some ice cream (and you know how chicks love to eat ice cream.)

Someone on this board once mentioned this and I think it was a great idea. Tell her that you think that you yourself is feeling slugish and is gaining some weight. Then ask her to join you at the gym and to help you motivate you into shape. Hopefully this will motivate her to excersize as well after all if you keep in shape, what does it say about her if she doesn't?

After a couple of weeks at the gym praise her for her figure that she has really "toned up"(chicks never like when you imply that they need to lose weight but toning up is a nicer way of saying it)