Girlfriend problems

Kommon

Reaction score
Well I've had a GF for about almost a month now. I'm having dozens of problems though. First off, we NEVER hang out. The only time I actually did something with her was go to the movies. Now, she says she's grounded or something and isn't allowed to do anything. Yeah I've kissed her, but I haven't in over 2 weeks.
I still think she's playing games with me. A couple of days ago she said she was gonna give me one more shot. I didn't give it any thought though, I'm not gonna go chasing around asking what it is. I see her for about a minute or so after school since I have to get a ride home everyday. She gets pissed off if I don't see her, but when I do, she's always with her best friend and has this b*tch shield up.

Now the REAL problem I'm having is that SHE told me that this guy who used to like her, now likes her again and her best friend asked what I was going to do about it. I told her I don't care about the guy right now and she just walked away from me. I'm not sure what to think now. Is she still testing me or something? Is she still acting like she's available? I COULD tell her brother, because if he figured anything out, he would murder the guy. Not to mention he would screw her over badly as well.
Any ideas on what I can do with this? I hate posting here, and I really hope it didn't have to come to this. I feel like such a chump right now.

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not your girlfriend anymore and is dropping hints to you but you don't get it. These games will continue as long as you let them or until her new BF threatens to kick your @ss. Drop her like a bad habit- break all contact...either that or continue and cause yourself more undue worry and pain. Either way, good luck.

Reaction score
Yea dude dont worry about it. If you get too worried, straight out ask her what is happening, or just dump her.