Girlfriend playing games, how to counter it

Testiculz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight I had 2 girls that were waiting for me to call them so we can chill.
But still, I decided to do the right thing and call my girlfriend so I can chill with her instead.

- Wassup. (Me)
- Nothing much.
- I'm in the west right now. Can I come see you since you're at your mother's house. (her mother lives in the west)
- Ummmm. Ok. Ok. (she's hesitating)
- You dont sound too sure.
- No it's cool.
- What exit I take?
- Ahhh (she's sounding like my question is bothering her)

She tells me the exit then I tell her "ok, I'm gonna call you back."

At this point, I'm thinking to myself "I have 2 pretty girls waiting on my call to chill with me and my girlfriend is hesitating". The fact she hesitated didnt really bother me because then again, it could be because she's trynna figure out what to wear on a short notice, or something like that... Thats fine. Her sounding bothered by me asking which exit to take is unnacceptable. :nono: Girls only do that when they think they're the cacth. She should know better. As a man, I didnt see myself driving there to see her after that. In relationships, if you fail to see these things, you will get hurt in the long run. Pretty soon, you will be handing over your balls to them.

Long story short. I called one of the 2 chicks and told her I was coming.
Called back my chick and told her I was gonna stay and chill where i was. In her voice, I can see she didnt like the fact I changed my mind. I did what a man had to do. Actions speak louder than words. One thing for sure, she wont pull this **** again on me if she knows better.

That chick, she's a 22 year old teacher. Makes money. Bought me drinks all night, telling me she couldnt wait to see me. We got tipsy, then drove her ass home...

Feel free to leave comments

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you really want comments on but I've gotta say when I see "Can I come see you since blah blah," it doesn't surprise me at all when later on you say her "thinking of herself as the catch" attitude annoyed you... I mean, i think anyone would think of themself as a catch if someone else asked to see them like that, instead of ask, I'd suggest.

Also you could've just asked her what was with the attitude as soon as you heard it from her... that would've been the easiest thing to do, she may've had a legit reason or at the very least she'd have a better understanding of why you randomly canceled. You're doing what females do! They get mad and don't tell you the reason... lol

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Testiculz said:
Tonight I had 2 girls that were waiting for me to call them so we can chill.
But still, I decided to do the right thing and call my girlfriend so I can chill with her instead.

- Wassup. (Me) wtf...is she your girlfriend? get her a nickname or at least call her babe
- Nothing much. This means (Waiting for you to plan something)- I'm in the west right now. Can I come see you since you're at your mother's house. (her mother lives in the west)- Ummmm. Ok. Ok. (she's hesitating) You hesitated first, you asked...you dont ask permision you give orders in a gentle way or simply let her know you are on your way.
- You dont sound too sure.
- No it's cool.
- What exit I take? wtf?! [Sarcasm]Why don't you ask her what underwear to use and remind her to to buy the condoms [/Sarcasm]
- Ahhh (she's sounding like my question is bothering her)

That chick, she's a 22 year old teacher. Makes money. Bought me drinks all night, telling me she couldnt wait to see me. We got tipsy, then drove her ass home...

Feel free to leave comments
is she a fb?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes two people to play games.

Just something to consider.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slip the punch, and go to the body.
Make her hesitant to throw another punch, which in turn puts you in control.

This is good advice on how to counter any straight punch in boxing, and it can probably apply to your situation, where "go to the body" means play your own games.