Girlfriend has had sex with 12 guys before me

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
12s guys X 6 = 72 or more

and she will have sex with at least 500 more before she dies.. men need too accept this . human females love sex with different random men and they will do it no matter what.. its easy for them to do. men love random frequent sex to but it much harder for most men to get..lol

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All girls are sluts.
Have sex with 100 women, do you care how many guys your girlfriend had with?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
CerwinVegaFan said:
All girls are sluts.
Have sex with 100 women, do you care how many guys your girlfriend had with?
yup they are ... men only get mad cause its much easier for a girl to get 100 guys than its is for a man to get 100 girls:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE

Your Girlfriend Is A Raging Slut! How Does That Make You Feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ

The Truth About Sluts: Stop Being Butt Hurt Women Like Sex And Join The Party (+Infield)
There's to be a distinction. Owen Cook, despite his teachings on having inner confidence, gets his validation from ****ing as many women as he can. If he all a sudden stopped getting laid, he'd have a crisis. Yeah, girls who sleep around are more fun and you should just deal with it if you want to have fun, too. Just remember Owen Cook operates from the whole being a rock star in the club mentality.

If you want to get into a serious LTR that you think could progress into marriage, sexual partner count matters. In general, the more, the worse.

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly. I would not have a problem staying with a 30 years old who was with 6-7 guys (in relationships) over a period of say 15 years. Now if same 30 year old was with the same amount of guys all hookups it would be a different story. You can't honestly expect someone getting married in their mid 20's to mid 30's not to have slept with at least a few people.

All those research pages are funded by crazy christian groups anyways. Sorry but in my late 20's I want someone who at least has a little life experience. Has been hurt and has been in love and has mad mistakes and learned. At that age being a virgin is sort of childish in my opinion.

And since it was brought to our attention. I think OP is either a troll, or isn't sleeping with the amount of women he claims or he would be wiser to this broad he speaks of.

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Show me where they were funded by Christian groups?

And this is why you don't marry, and also why you go for girls who are 18-22 with a much smaller partner count, old cat-lady's be damned with their caterwauling on the subject.
So what do you consider a small partner count for that age group. I would say 6 and under. Judging from what I'm seeing these days.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEPA said:
So what do you consider a small partner count for that age group. I would say 6 and under. Judging from what I'm seeing these days.
Women in their 30s seem to have a lot of baggage. Never dated a woman that old but have spoken to them. Would not touch outside of something fun.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You there, with your lady friend. Let me ask you something, The first time you fvcked her, was she any good?

I see. Now let me ask you something else about your little angel. How do you think she got to be that way?

-Andrew Dice Clay

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Actually, no it isn't.

Some great data on the subject. Nor is the data "20 years old".

The numbers are what they are. Sure fewer women are getting married to their first partner, but also fewer partners are staying married. The 50% divorce rate is from actual numbers. And when related to partner count, the numbers are real.

The numbers you present do not deter from those facts. They just look at the numbers in other ways to present other information.
sorry, those numbers are not real they are misinterpreted. i provided 10 reliable sources that prove otherwise along with a gov census, this is a bogus website with skewed numbers.

nepa is right, the source you cite is a far right christian conservative website that is skweing the numbers to support their own philosophy.

Per the Heritage Foundation’s definition of “stable marriages”

do you know what the heritage foundation is? it's a far right religious evangelical think tank that puts out information to get their followers to believe in their nonsense, look it up. are you going to believe what they are saying? i sure wouldn't.

that is "their own definition", that means its what they think it should be, not what it really is, they are telling you how to think, then you believe them, they are a think tank, they are paid to do that.

i provided applegoo and the rest of you with 10 accurate sources with statistics, you are believing 1 source that is giving biased information to extreme religious christians so they won't have sex, their numbers are incorrect.

try finding a virgin today that you will have for the rest of your life, impossible!

most women will have had sex with 1 guy before you, not everybody is getting a divorce, that kind of thinking is idiotic.

how are you going to know what sex numbers she has?

applegoo said:
What you're posting doesn't say anything to disprove that a higher partner count = more likelihood of divorce.
number count means nothing, the average number count used to be 4 back in the day, not everybody was getting divorced, 53% has been disproven by a number of sources, you don't want to believe it.

a virgin who got married to her only partner can still get a divorce. so what?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
sorry, those numbers are not real they are misinterpreted. i provided 10 reliable sources that prove otherwise along with a gov census, this is a bogus website with skewed numbers.

nepa is right, the source you cite is a far right christian conservative website that is skweing the numbers to support their own philosophy.

Per the Heritage Foundation’s definition of “stable marriages”

do you know what the heritage foundation is? it's a far right religious evangelical think tank that puts out information to get their followers to believe in their nonsense, look it up. are you going to believe what they are saying? i sure wouldn't.

that is "their own definition", that means its what they think it should be, not what it really is, they are telling you how to think, then you believe them, they are a think tank, they are paid to do that.
i provided applegoo and the rest of you with 10 accurate sources with statistics, you are believing 1 source that is giving biased information to extreme religious christians so they won't have sex, their numbers are incorrect.

try finding a virgin today that you will have for the rest of your life, impossible!

most women will have had sex with 1 guy before you, not everybody is getting a divorce, that kind of thinking is idiotic.

how are you going to know what sex numbers she has?

number count means nothing, the average number count used to be 4 back in the day, not everybody was getting divorced, 53% has been disproven by a number of sources, you don't want to believe it.

a virgin who got married to her only partner can still get a divorce. so what?
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/marriage_divorce_tables.htm

Check out the divorce statistics there

As far as a higher sexual partner count being correlated with higher divorce rate, you haven't done anything to disprove it. There are studies from multiple sources on this. One of the studies was conducted by this guy here: http://www.wwu.edu/soc/bios/teachman.shtml

Link a study that finds a conclusion counter to the higher partner count = higher divorce rate. Find one that does and then we can talk. I'd actually appreciate it if you can.

Even then, why does it matter? Because you don't wanna believe it? Just keep it in mind. Who cares about being right here? Isn't the point success? I know I will take sexual partner count into consideration if I ever settle down.

I've met 24 year old virgins before. My sister is a 21 y/o virgin herself.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/marriage_divorce_tables.htm

Check out the divorce statistics there

As far as a higher sexual partner count being correlated with higher divorce rate, you haven't done anything to disprove it. There are studies from multiple sources on this. One of the studies was conducted by this guy here: http://www.wwu.edu/soc/bios/teachman.shtml

Link a study that finds a conclusion counter to the higher partner count = higher divorce rate. Find one that does and then we can talk. I'd actually appreciate it if you can.

Even then, why does it matter? Because you don't wanna believe it? Just keep it in mind. Who cares about being right here? Isn't the point success? I know I will take sexual partner count into consideration if I ever settle down.

I've met 24 year old virgins before. My sister is a 21 y/o virgin herself.
other gov statistics says different, i posted those, it all depends on what you believe

i don't believe in heratige foundation think tanks who are paid to put out false information to gullible people.

you should want to be right when you post information, you mean you want to be wrong?

have you had sex with at least 1 girl? does that mean you are going to get divorced when your wife had sex with another guy before you?

the average number used to be 4, every woman over 1 partner isn't getting divorced, women with only 1 partner aren't the only ones in a good marriage, that's why your theory is nonsense.

you won't know her sexual number count, so what does it matter?

there are a few virgins out there, not in abundance like you are trying to imply.

your sister might not get married to the first guy she has sex with, that would mean she would go over your "magic number" of 1, does that mean she is going to get a divorce according to your theory?

it's not the number count that matters, its whats going on in the marriage, the people involved

statistics say people are waiting into their 30's to get married for the first time, most of those people are going to have a higher number count, those marriages are stable mariages, that disproves your "high number count theory" in the stats i provided.

applegoo said:
Did you go to the professor's webpage? What does he have to do with the heritage foundation?
who do you think the professor is getting paid by to put out his biased information? the heritage foundation.

applegoo said:
and it doesn't work out
Why? Do you think all girls lie? It's pretty easy to tell apart an extremely inexperienced girl from an experienced one.
are you going to ask her how many men she's fvcked? an inexperienced girl will still have more than 1 partner, an experienced girl will most likely never be truthful about it. what does it matter? you say anything over 1 is bad.

applegoo said:
Yes, marriage with her won't be as fun sexually but she won't divorce or cheat on you..
not true at all, this is only your assumption, what happens when the husband cheats, what happens when they start fighting, i've seen people iike this get divorced over these things, nothing with only 1 partner is an absolute like you think, thats why your theory is false.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
other gov statistics says different, i posted those, it all depends on what you believe

i don't believe in heratige foundation think tanks who are paid to put out false information to gullible people.
Did you go to the professor's webpage? What does he have to do with the heritage foundation?

you should want to be right when you post information, you mean you want to be wrong?
If you were interested in that, it's pretty obvious the bigger the wh0re, the less stable the marriage/relationship will be (in general). That's just intuitive, even without the studies.

have you had sex with at least 1 girl? does that mean you are going to get divorced when your wife had sex with another guy before you?
That is a good point. It is true, the more women a man has fvcked, the more likely he'll cheat or get divorced, too. However, multiple sexual partners does not affect men to the same degree as women.

you won't know her sexual number count, so what does it matter?
Why? Do you think all girls lie? It's pretty easy to tell apart an extremely inexperienced girl from an experienced one.

there are a few virgins out there, not in abunance like you are trying to imply.
I never tried to say they were in abundance. Yes, they are harder to find.

your sister might not get married to the first guy she has sex with, that would mean she would go over you "magic number" of 1, does that mean she is going to get a divorce according to your theory?
This is what I think. My sister in general thinks sex is gross and she says she is waiting till marriage. Yes, marriage with her won't be as fun sexually but she won't divorce or cheat on you.

That's the issue. If you find a virgin in her 20s, most likely she just isn't into sex or is one of those religious girls who is waiting till marriage. Either way, you are trading some fun for a greater chance of stability.

it's not the number count that matters, its whats going on in the marriage, the people involved

statistics say people are waiting into their 30's to get married for the first time, most of those people are going to have a higher number count, those marriages are stable mariages, that disproves you "high number count theory" in the stats i provided.
I think number counts can say certain things about a person and their general attitude in life. For example, a natural who has ****ed hundreds of girls will likely cheat on his wife. A woman who has ****ed tons of guys will probably cheat on her husband if she has the right opportunity and it also says something about her impulse control (which is important in a marriage). These type of things can break up a marriage.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
Sosuave can't really be this gullible....
A little excitement in an otherwise dull day.

I think most guys on here should have been therapists. There are way more guys ready to solve a question/problem than there are guys with problems.

Kind of like the analysis we give sports. 2000 analysts and commentators in a city, and only 20 players on the team. :crazy:

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Instead of poisoning the well, tell us WHY his numbers are wrong. Otherwise I could just as easily say your links are leftist propaganda pushed by a feminized society. See how easy it is to refute links without using numbers? Just attack the messenger.
tell me why you don't believe in accurate proven statistics? you believe in false far right christian evangelical propaganda. dalrock is doing the same as the heritage foundation, getting gullible fools to follow along so he can gain prominence.

Danger said:
Instead, we see that Dalrock has pointed out exactly why your numbers are incorrect. So tell us now why his numbers are wrong without attacking the messenger.
i already provided information why his numbers are wrong, tell me why you don't believe all the accurate sources including independent gov stats?

Danger said:
In regards to how many virgins are out there. Who cares? Irrelevant to the topic.
why is it irrelevant? it is relevant, you guys are making a big deal out of the number of partners.

Danger said:
In regards to how partner count affects men. Who cares? I am not marrying a man and I assume the OP is not either. This is just an effort to judge men and make it adversarial. The discussion is partner count for women.
how do you know what he is? my discussion is with applegoo and now you, not the op. why do you care what their count is if you're not a marrying man? that should be irrelevant. numbers dont matter in relationships.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The data Dalrock has shown is directly from the US Census.
my sources show actual factual gov data that shows a steady declining divorce rate each and every year.

Danger said:
You provided numbers which just cite the same straw-man over and over again. Number of marriages per year and number of divorces a year, which they interpret to be the 50% rate everyone talks about.
the 53% rate is bullsh!t, i already pointed that out, there is no straw-man, you are arguing straw-man with me, your link fits with the heritage foundation and it's christian biased viewpoints

Danger said:
Because number of partners has an impact on divorce rate.
anybody can get divorced regardless of the number of partners. what's a safe number of partners to have not to get divorced in your opinion?

Danger said:
I don't like to see men get fvked over. Now why do you care?

i don't care, that's the point, any man can get fvcked over by any woman, 1 partner, 10, partners, who cares, if she is a b1tch she will fvck you over anyway, that's my point.

Danger said:
And of course lastly, you never came up with WHY Dalrock's numbers were wrong and you went right for the same strategy again of attacking the person instead of the argument. Will you do it again? Or will you address his argument this time?
attacking the person? i was asking you a question, how is that an attack? i already provided 10 sources why his numbers are wrong, go back and read it, thats why i posted it.

why don't you believe in 10 accurate sources plus independent gov statistics? you still haven't answered me on that.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paradox/paradine said:
thanks for posting that, this blows applegoo's and danger's theory of low number of partners out of the water, most of the women on there had 4 partners and above, a lot in double digits, they dont even seem to care, its a normal thing for them.

if you asked these girls how many partners, they would lie and give a low number, then you would believe them thinking she has a low number lol

look at what 2 of them said.

Lol. Ok. It's not THAT bad anyway. 17 I think. A few drunken mistakes, a few vacation flings, a few relationships.
she doesn't even know how many men she's fvcked lol. you expect her to give you a honest answer? she doesn't care how many men, 17 men, she doesn't think its that bad, see what i mean?

we have guys on the board saying we should be with one girl, you want to be with her who isnt exactly sure of that 17?

lost my virginity when I was 18 and I was very chaste until I was 28, having just 4 partners, then something happened. I had sex with 25 men between 28 and 35. That's just 3-4 men a year during that time, of course it mathematically didn't go like that, when I met my husband at 34 I'd had 6 men that year not including him. I got married at 35, but had sex with a stranger on my bachelorette party, but I have been 100% faithful for 5 years, until recently.
Most of my married gfs have had a similar amount of men in their lives, they are all 38-42 in age. I'm surprised at some of the attractive girls posting on here that they've just had a few encounters. Girls you are not a slut for acting like a man does!.
this no surprise to me, not sure why it should be to you. she had 4 partners, then, had sex with 25 more, her friends she said did the same. she is telling women to slut around lol, fvcking some guy before her wedding, the guy she married has no idea of all those men she's fvcked.

paradox/paradine said:
No problem, I'm the OP of this thread and at first I was furious about this stuff
i'm sure you were surprised, its something that should be expected, not to get furious over.

when i take a girl home the same night, i expect her to have done it before, which means a lot of guys

even the average girl i expect her to have had more than 1 guy, the average number was 4, the average on that site you posted looked above 4 to me.

i went to frat parties where girls were getting fvcked by 2 or 3 sometimes 4 guys in one night. next week after they went out and did it again.

even fat girls have multiple partners, partners shouldn't be an issue, its those christian think tanks that make a big deal about it, crap some people believe as fact when its not.

some guys claim to have had sex with tons of women, they deny that women are having sex with more partners, that tells me they are lying and don't know whats going on out there, if they were having all that sex, they would know women are having just as much sex if not more.

applegoo said:
It's not a theory. I never hypothesized that. I instead saw multiple studies finding that a higher sexual partner count = higher divorce rate and will hold that view until there is something out there that proves the studies/surveys were faulty or if there are new studies with counter conclusions.

BTW, that thread doesn't do anything to refute or strengthen those studies I cited. For example, even if they all did say they were virgins, it wouldn't do anything to strengthen the studies I cited. The amount of girls that are virgins or not virgins has nothing to do with the findings of the studies that have been linked. What you are doing is called a non sequitur.

If you are saying there are girls in that thread who have had multiple partners before marriage but are still married, that still does nothing to refute the findings. In the larger picture, it's like someone saying all studies on cigarettes are BS because their smoker dad never got cancer. In the more specific context of the studies, they didn't say every girl who had more than 1 partner prior to marriage would get divorced 100% of the time. It just found they had a higher likelihood to be divorced as partner count rose.

You've done ZERO to actually refute any of those studies other than talk about a whole different area of marriage (overall divorce rate). If you want to refute the studies, you would have to find studies that have differing conclusions as far as partner count being correlated to divorce.
everything i posted refuted what you and danger are trying to claim, those women on that site back it up with what they posted, most all of them have had multiple partners, the majotity are in double digits, why does that surprise you in a hook up culture? those women don't care how many hook ups they did.

if they get married do you think they all are going to get divorced?

most women used to have 4 partners, not all of them got divorced, 4 partners are multiple partners.

another reason why the numbers you and danger gave is bullsh!t, is because people who get divorced get remarried, that takes away the bogus 53% claim that i refuted.

paradox/paradine said:
I tip my hat to you my good sir
what kind of hat are you tipping there op?

Last edited:

paradox/paradine

Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
thanks for posting that, this blows applegoo's and danger's theory of low number of partners out of the water, most of the women on there had 4 partners and above, a lot in double digits, they dont even seem to care, its a normal thing for them.

if you asked these girls how many partners, they would lie and give a low number, then you would believe them thinking she has a low number lol

look at what 2 of them said.

this no surprise to me, not sure why it should be to you.
No problem, I'm the OP of this thread and at first I was furious about this stuff, but reading how those women reacted to their sexual partners has lead me to believe that partner count is a double standard and yes I know women should respect themselves but at the end of the day we are humans and we all like to have fun and it's funny how so many guys highly exaggerate their numbers and some women lower their numbers, this is a new era in which women are not ashamed no more and feel more empowered embracing their number of partners just like how males do