Girlfriend has had sex with 12 guys before me

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
asa_don said:
keep believing in hot virgins, keep believing in hot women with low number counts, keep believing in santa claus, maybe he will put a hot virgin under your tree lol.
Hah. I used to say the same thing back when I was still semi-AFC and full of sass and wind. Sorry mate, there are plenty of hot chicks with low number counts. It's hard to believe I know among our sea of "modern grrrrls" but they're out there. Trust me. Yes virgins are probably extinct in the West unless you're Amish or 9 years old but there are still non-hors around.

Btw you should listen to these fellas telling you the higher a chicks count the higher her inability to long term pair bond. I find it hard to believe you're even entertaining the idea to the contrary. There's been a sh!t tonne of studies already done on this exact topic throughout the "sphere". Besides haven't you noticed the thousand c@ck stare carousel rider's seem to have? Unless he's socially retarded man can instinctively tell within seconds if a woman is a good candidate to bare and nurture his offspring. At least between myself and my mates growing up it was always obvious which chicks were for pump and dumping and which chicks were worthy of investment.

Remember eqwaaaaality is for fat chicks and betas/omegas. All women are NOT created equal. Some are destined for cats and nights of red wine and regret and some are not. Deal with it.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Hah. I used to say the same thing back when I was still semi-AFC and full of sass and wind. Sorry mate, there are plenty of hot chicks with low number counts. It's hard to believe I know among our sea of "modern grrrrls" but they're out there. Trust me. Yes virgins are probably extinct in the West unless you're Amish or 9 years old but there are still non-hors around.

Btw you should listen to these fellas telling you the higher a chicks count the higher her inability to long term pair bond. I find it hard to believe you're even entertaining the idea to the contrary. There's been a sh!t tonne of studies already done on this exact topic throughout the "sphere". Besides haven't you noticed the thousand c@ck stare carousel rider's seem to have? Unless he's socially retarded man can instinctively tell within seconds if a woman is a good candidate to bare and nurture his offspring. At least between myself and my mates growing up it was always obvious which chicks were for pump and dumping and which chicks were worthy of investment.

Remember eqwaaaaality is for fat chicks and betas/omegas. All women are NOT created equal. Some are destined for cats and nights of red wine and regret and some are not. Deal with it.

you're missing my point

partner counts depends on the girl, how many relationships, how long the relationships lasted, how many hook ups etc.

what is a low number to you?

4 partners was the average number of partners, now it is higher

applegoo made the false statement saying any girl over 1 partner is a 53% divorce risk, that is bullsh!t when the average number was 4, so hot girls will have at least 4 partners until they get married, try finding an 8 or an 9 who is a virgin, that is the point i'm making.

the point is that you arent going to know how many men she's fvcked anyway. so this argument and your number count is a waste of time.

the good candidates today have had sex with more men than the candidates yesterday

that chick who fvcked 17 guys that she wasn't sure about will tell you it was only 5 whe she doesnt want you to know, you think its a low number when its a high number

you will never know unless she is truthful about it, are you going to believe some chick on that?

the girl with 5 partners can fvck you over just as easily with a girl who has 10.

the average was 4, its higher man, dont deny it

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
you're missing my point

partner counts depends on the girl, how many relationships, how long the relationships lasted, how many hook ups etc.

what is a low number to you?

4 partners was the average number of partners, now it is higher

applegoo made the false statement saying any girl over 1 partner is a 53% divorce risk, that is bullsh!t when the average number was 4, so hot girls will have at least 4 partners until they get married, try finding an 8 or an 9 who is a virgin, that is the point i'm making.

the point is that you arent going to know how many men she's fvcked anyway. so this argument and your number count is a waste of time.

the good candidates today have had sex with more men than the candidates yesterday

that chick who fvcked 17 guys that she wasn't sure about will tell you it was only 5 whe she doesnt want you to know, you think its a low number when its a high number

you will never know unless she is truthful about it, are you going to believe some chick on that?

the girl with 5 partners can fvck you over just as easily with a girl who has 10.

the average was 4, its higher man, dont deny it

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
loloool at y'all bickering over semantics i told y'all the reality early in the thread

females lie about how many men they ****ed ion most cases they don't even remember.. lol men need to stop worrying any that anyway .. just know she will keep Fing men until well into her 70s....lol

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares man...relax and have fun...if she slept with 1,000 men it makes no difference as long as she's clean....just enjoy her body and bang on the side

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
who cares man...relax and have fun...if she slept with 1,000 men it makes no difference as long as she's clean....just enjoy her body and bang on the side
Yep Zinc nailed it as usual.

When people over analyze like you OP, to me it is a sign of a mental flaw. Something in your brain isn't working right. Or you had some traumatic experience when you were young to cause you to be this way. Unless she was a hooker, major drug addict, or something similar, I wouldn't worry about how many guys she slept with. Just relax and have fun. Being in a relationship with someone like you and how you are thinking has to be exhausting,