girlfreind issues. again.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so if any of you read I had a lying girlfreind and I dumped her for lying about where she was.

A few weeks later she came back to me with proof of where she was and where'd she been. She had proof for being at said event, and showed it to me. She requested I simply trust her in the future.

I told her I cant trust her on blind faith alone, and I need proof so she can gain my trust. I cant appreciate her lies either. Since then I have not been lied to(not that I'm aware of, and her behavior has seemed to be quite good).

HOWEVER - lol.

This girlfreind of mine has not been particularily adventorous in bed, to what I'm used to. I'm used to sluts who swallowcom and do all sorts of other nasty *sh1t that I enjoy.

I informed my girlfreind that has has to do these things a few weeks ago.
1) first night of sex after warning - I wanted to feck her for a second round after cumming and she said she wouldnt enjoy it so lets not. (ok whatever but I fvked her anyway what a negative thing to say)
2) she gave me a blkjob, apparently she tried her best but it wasn't that great if im honest.
3) I told her I wanna fvk her in the car, but I dont know if shes waiting for my move or something she doesnt seem too up for it.

She is not particulary kinky, exciting or adventorous sexually. She said she would change but in all honesty I simply do not have the patience to wait around for this ho to learn to suck a stick.

I told her to **** off and that I dont want this anymore. I think she felt deeply hurt as she said she cant talk to me over the phone reasonably about this, as shes so angry.

Anyhows, she is now consistently being difficult - for example I called her to discuss dumping her and seperating yet she just ignores me. I text messaged her back and forth explaining my problems and she said she needs time.

This girl took about 3 months to give me a blkwjob, and has told me on numerous occasions she does not enjoy bljjobss. She says she will change and become better in bed but I'm not sure if she will.

I have discussed with my freinds and they say she needs a 1 - 2 month break to think about the way she is sexually and if she wants you she'll become a WGHRE, and if not well... at least you have time to have no contact and to move on/ find someone else.

Please advise....

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I understand you correctly, you dumped her then you tried to call her to explain the reason why you dumped her and she went cold on you? What are you trying to achieve by doing this?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the 200-odd words you wrote OP, I didn't see a single one of them saying why she's a great catch.

Why are you with this girl?

It took her a few weeks to come back with proof about where she's been? More like it took her a few weeks to fabricate proof about where she's been.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why make a ants nest of a simple task? At worst just leave a loving text message about how things have not worked out etc being sweet but needing to move on. Girls have dumped guys via much worse situations, I can holla to that so I don't see the need that you owe her any type of a formal situation especially after you have tried to clear things up.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you for the excellent responses. the question TicTac is how do you get a woman to want to please you then?

What can I do in this situation. I've told her lets just forget it all and move on but she doesnt agree to it, and she doesnt seem to want it.

So I'm lost. shes not telling me she wants me, yet shes not telling me she wants it to end.
I asked if I can cal lher today at 2pm, she said no, call me at 8pm im busy. I said fcvk that I'll call you whenever im free on my terms.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
so if any of you read I had a lying girlfreind and I dumped her for lying about where she was.

A few weeks later she came back to me with proof of where she was and where'd she been. She had proof for being at said event, and showed it to me. She requested I simply trust her in the future.

I told her I cant trust her on blind faith alone, and I need proof so she can gain my trust. I cant appreciate her lies either. Since then I have not been lied to(not that I'm aware of, and her behavior has seemed to be quite good).

HOWEVER - lol.

This girlfreind of mine has not been particularily adventorous in bed, to what I'm used to. I'm used to sluts who swallowcom and do all sorts of other nasty *sh1t that I enjoy.

I informed my girlfreind that has has to do these things a few weeks ago.
1) first night of sex after warning - I wanted to feck her for a second round after cumming and she said she wouldnt enjoy it so lets not. (ok whatever but I fvked her anyway what a negative thing to say)
2) she gave me a blkjob, apparently she tried her best but it wasn't that great if im honest.
3) I told her I wanna fvk her in the car, but I dont know if shes waiting for my move or something she doesnt seem too up for it.

She is not particulary kinky, exciting or adventorous sexually. She said she would change but in all honesty I simply do not have the patience to wait around for this ho to learn to suck a stick.

I told her to **** off and that I dont want this anymore. I think she felt deeply hurt as she said she cant talk to me over the phone reasonably about this, as shes so angry.

Anyhows, she is now consistently being difficult - for example I called her to discuss dumping her and seperating yet she just ignores me. I text messaged her back and forth explaining my problems and she said she needs time.

This girl took about 3 months to give me a blkwjob, and has told me on numerous occasions she does not enjoy bljjobss. She says she will change and become better in bed but I'm not sure if she will.

I have discussed with my freinds and they say she needs a 1 - 2 month break to think about the way she is sexually and if she wants you she'll become a WGHRE, and if not well... at least you have time to have no contact and to move on/ find someone else.

Please advise....
You sound like an *sshole.

You're forcing her to do certain things that's she's made clear that she doesn't want to do, you then tell her to fvck off because you're asking, ASKING, her to do this kinky stuff that she isn't even comfortable with, and now you're harassing her about dumping her? You're acting a complete **** dude.

If you want a kinky girl you either build her up to that point via anticipation or find an already kinky girl. You can't just "tell" her to do this stuff; instead you basically build her up via foreplay and then do it yourself. Not bully her into doing something that she isn't even sexually ready to do with you yet, which would be your fault. Unless she's purposely holding out, which doesn't sound like the case. Seduction is getting her to think it was her idea, not yours.

And your friends have no idea what they're talking about.