girl with bf

xander

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last few months there has been a girl that i work with. usually i see her once or twice a week. Right from the start we hit it off always playing around with each other flirting, we always randomly hug each other. She tells me how we have so much in common and that I'm cute and awesome. She also is a trainer at the gym on the weekend and told me to go and that she will give me a free lesson.My female friend thinks she only likes me as a friend because she does have a bf. but i have decided that the next time we work together i will ask her to hang out outside of work and see what her response is..So girls with bf's what are the chances of winning them over or is it a waste of time even trying.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The barrier here isn't the fact that she has a BF.

The barrier is the friendzone.

Let me be clear here.. you are in the friendzone. Hugging and being called cute is exactly what you would find if you were to look up a dictionary definition of friendzone (let's be hypothetical here).

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xander said:
So girls with bf's what are the chances of winning them over or is it a waste of time even trying.
Depends what you want. Just sex? Sure try for it.

You want her to be a gf? Well if she just left her bf for you, she will leave you for someone else.

So it is a catch 22 if you're looking for a relationship.