girl with a bf...of course

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok...well ive been single for about 4 weeks now. I've been trying to meet new girls, but it seems like they all have bfs. It's pissing me off bad.

Well there is this girl that im liking a lot, we hang out and talk all the time. Like we get drunk and smoke up sometimes. The only thing is though she has a bf that she keeps saying shes going to marry. It annoys the hell out of me knowing shes with this guy. The guy seems like such a nothing, i dunno why she even likes him. He tried to kill himself tons of times and whatnot.

Anyway she wants me to meet him, meet him? I want to kill this kid, i dont want to met him. She was like..it'll be so great for you to meet him. Im like ya.....really perfect.

Anyway i cant steal this girl away from him because shes so into that guy. What would you do if you were in my situation? I am so interested in her, its hard to avoid her. I see her probably like 5 times a week. Which s*cks for me. I will also be seeing her next year too, we have all the same classes.

Every girl i seem to meet has a boyfriend...i dont get it anymore. I know if she was single id be the one hitting that. instead im her lil loser guy friend that she talks to about her bf. I'm refuse to be that guy and i wont be that guy.

Any tips would be a great help on how you would handle the situation.

-John

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be patient dude. you'll notice that a lot. but that's why a true dj will learn how to be calm and patient with things. With any type of progress or success, it requires that we surpass the many roadblocks that come onto our path. It's just part of the "game". A good quote to think of is "the things that come hard, are the ones most worth doing." (and no guys that isn't some cleverly crafted sentence of sexual innuendo.)

time and time again, if she has a bf. leave it alone and find another girl. i know how easy it is to be tied up to that one girl because face it, it seems the ones we're attracted to... other guys are attracted to as well, so it's not surprising when that girl has a bf. With that said, I think it's important to recognize that she's taken and that it's best to just drop it and find another girl.

But if you want to pursue this, then by all means do so. I'm just giving you a heads up. I find that if you tease the girl, talk to her about anything and everything and treat her just like any other girl you'd be trying to pick up. But the key here is to ignore her more than you would any other girl. That way you create a good atmosphere and if you make yourself out to be the prize, maybe she'll just see that and try to get her hands on it.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hear ya, but its just insane though every girl seems to have some bf. I just annoys the hell out of me. This chick would have been perfect for me during this time of my life.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on and get another girl. Bring your new girlfriend around this girl who you like. Get her jealous, and then somehow reveal to her that "it's wierd, but before I met (new girlfriends name) I kinda think I had a thing for YOU. I don't know why, it's wierd"

This builds sexual tension. You revealed interest but it CANT happen so she can fantasize about it.

Then when you 'break up' with your girlfriend, you can use her to 'comfort' yourself, and that's how things 'just happen.'

animal crackers

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, maybe she's perfect for her B/F she has now.

I mean, if the kid is a ****/ass.hole/jerk or just plain sucks, then i guess you could go for her. But if he is a cool guy, and is really good for her, then don't try to split them up. I'm planning on marrying my current g/f as soon as i get a good job and life settles down, and i'd feel bad for the poor sap who tried to get her away from me.

Plus, if he's an attempeted suicide, just imagine what he'd do to someone else...

just food for thought.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're judging the situation by what she says, not by what she does.

Anyways, yeah, go out for lots of other women, even if you continue pursuing this woman... *you shouldn't pursue ****, and you know that man*

Cham101

Reaction score
Um, there are 3 billion women out there, many of them very available.

Why are you wasting time with this disinterested lady?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with all your posts.

Its pointless to try and take things to the next level. Im going to keep things friendly and distance at the same time. I'm not getting involved with girls that have other guys.

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
BF's get dumped every day in America. Every girl will claim to have a BF. Don't let it faze you. Women choose to make themselves available or not to--it has nothing to do with any supposed BF.

If she says "I have a BF," just plow ahead (for example, say "That's OK, I'm not interested in him" or "When's the wedding? Really? No wedding? Then it can't be that serious.") If she stops you a 2nd time, she doesn't like you but is considerate & is using the BF line to spare your feelings. Thank her & move on.