Girl who has BF, want to get laid

MoneyManHolmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I haven't gotten any in a while, so give me some ideas how to approach this situation. I got tipped off by this girl's friend that she liked me. She's decent looking, not the hottest, but she has a nice personality. So I went in and got her number.

I didn't call her for 3 days, but I did talk to her in person. I asked her out, but she said she had to babysit (I'm pretty sure she was serious.) So I sent her a text message after my friends and I went out. She then messaged me back. A few mins later she messaged me again saying how she likes me so much, but she has had a bf for 2 years and doesn't know how to break up w/ him.

Then she sent me a few more asking if I was mad at her and stuff. I wrote of course not I don't even know you yet. Then I talked to her on the phone the next night for a few minutes. She messaged me the next day saying hi sweetheart and stuff. Then later again saying how she has a bf and doesn't know what to do.

I talked to her in person the next day briefly and we were all flirty. But by now I'm just bored of her and she's written me 3 times today from work asking me what I'm doing and I'm not writing back because I want to see what will happen. I don't want to break her and her bf up, but I wouldn't mind getting her alone and trying to get some. Who knows, maybe I would end up liking her more. I'm moving out of town in a few weeks anyway, so I'll try whatever. If you don't like this idea, please piss off and don't troll my topic. If you have any suggestions, please post away. I'm open minded right now so post away.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MoneyManHolmes said:
but she has had a bf for 2 years and doesn't know how to break up w/ him.
"Look, I don't see a future for the two of us anymore. I want to break up."

How freaking hard was that???????

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you have to do as a man and fuuck her if your so proceed too. This has been something i've come across as of lately too. Actually in fact recently, 2 girls who both mentioned they have boyfriends are telling me to give them a call on the weekends and "hang out".

Now me personally i don't go for other guy's girls but shiit if the girl is saying she has interest in you then don't worry about the bf(within reason) and do you thing as a DJ. I would tell her in your own way, that she has to deal with her bf in her own way. Until then you'll be a phone call away

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, just tell her to make some "Time" on a weekend or when you guys both have time and take her out, have FUN and then take her back to your place or her place and get to fvcking! I mean she is throwing you all the signs just go for it! Good luck and since your moving in a little bit you will lose a chance to get some if you dont do it! Good lcuk.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
MoneyMan, here is my advice..

When she bring that bf stuff tell her, good baby, he or a guy like him can entertain you while you are not with me.. Evem if it doesn't flow right when she's asking how to break up.. I would even tell her to get a break up counselor, or talk to one of her friends..

To get her laid, simply create intimate situations in discreet, where she can fvck with you in private.. Invite her to your place.. Get into her pants.. Enjoy!

MoneyManHolmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update. I was getting bored so I didn't go see her at work or reply to her 3 messages the next day and she messaged me saying she missed seeing me and blah blah. So I went and saw her the next day and she's still hesitant to go out on the town w/ me. We were supposed to go tomorrow, but I got no confirmation so I changed my plans. I assured her nobody would find out. I've been ignoring her messages tonight too, asking me stupid sh*t like what time do I work tomorrow and stuff. I'm seriously getting bored of this chick. I think if I just blow her off for 2-3 days it will drive her crazy. Does anyone have any other suggestions of how to get past her anti-slvt defenses? Maybe drive by her work with another girl in my car? Thanks for any tips guys.

MoneyManHolmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remote control, she seems to be obsessed with me but I can't get her to come over. The ASD or whatever is kicking in. And she is only free like one day a week so that makes it harder. I don't want to end up being her fkkking girlfriend, I want to beat it up!!! Before I lose interest, because I know I can do better. Do you have any tips to get her over here? How to knock down the ASDs? Thanks remotecontrol.