Girl was not responsive?

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a girl in my class and I noticed her looking at me a lot. So, I tried to talk to her on 3 occasions, but she was not responsive at all. She would give one or two words answers that lead to a dead end. The last time I tried to talk to her and I didn't know what to say, so the question "where do you live" just popped out, then she just flat out ignored the question, like she didn't hear me.

There was also one time when I sat next to her on a bench, then a 3rd person came and sat next to me, so I slid and moved really close to her to make space for the 3rd person. As soon as I moved closer to her, she would slid over to make space between us. So, I believe she felt uncomfortable of me sitting really close to her.

She wasn't responsive at all, but still continuously looking at me in class. I'm so confused and a bit piss. What should I do? Next her?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confused? Really? Bro, she doesn't like you, don't just Next her, forget and ignore her completely.

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Confused? Really? Bro, she doesn't like you, don't just Next her, forget and ignore her completely.
But why is she keep looking at me?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raymond said:
who cares.

point is she either really really doesn't like you, or is incredibly boring/socially awkward/shy

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
who cares.

point is she either really really doesn't like you, or is incredibly boring/socially awkward/shy
She doesn't act like the same way she did to me when she's with other classmates, so I concluded the same way that you just did:

A) She doesn't like me, but still likes to look at me (weird).
B) extremely shy when a boy she likes talks to her (hitting my head against a wall).

Today I had a chance to sit next to a different girl B who was also looking at me, but I missed it because of her, and she still wasn't responsive. /facepalm, next time I will find the opportunity to sit next to the girl B.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, man, girls will do stupid shıt like that. The more you feed it, the more she'll play with you. You tried, she didn't bite, so it's time to move on. Let her stare all she wants.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She ain't interested. Move on.

Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're delusional. All these chicks are supposedly looking at you but they won't give you the time of day. You're imagining interest that isn't there. I can say that because in my awkward high school days I did the same thing. Like the honorable judge said, women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raymond said:
in order for you to know that she is looking at you, you must be looking at her.

she's probably thinking the same thing. Why does this creep keep looking at me?:eek:

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
in order for you to know that she is looking at you, you must be looking at her.

she's probably thinking the same thing. Why does this creep keep looking at me?:eek:
That's pretty funny. lol

I was sitting in a back row and had my back against a wall, and she was sitting in front of me. Many times she would turn around and look in my direction and we made eyes contacts. The only person sitting next to me is a girl. I don't suppose she was looking at her? lol Anyway, I'm gonna stop looking and talking to her.

I want to approach that Girl B. I missed the opportunity last class to sit next to her, and that opportunity may not come again, so I'm a bit pissed. Anyone with experiences know how I can approach her? I feel weird to wait for her outside the class room when the class is over or walk across the class room to talk to her. It feels weird and not normal to me. Also, we had made eyes contacts few times but never got to talked to each other. Do you think she would be resentful and close her window now? I know I should had talked to her ASAP, another lesson learned.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was convinced a girl was looking at me during class one time. i figured this must mean she loves me so i caught up with her after class and asked if she would like to have coffee with me the following saturday. she said yes and we agreed to meet at the local cinema and go from there.

she never showed up. and i now know when my approach anxiety was born.

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
i was convinced a girl was looking at me during class one time. i figured this must mean she loves me so i caught up with her after class and asked if she would like to have coffee with me the following saturday. she said yes and we agreed to meet at the local cinema and go from there.

she never showed up. and i now know when my approach anxiety was born.
How did you approach her after class? Doesn't hurt for me to try as long I know a way to do it.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just walked up to her and asked her out. No rapport, no game, no date.