Girl wants to drink with me

Wolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
We were hangin out the other day and we got onto the topic of drinking. She said how she's only done it once and had a few shots. After a minute she tells me she wants to drink with me and gets all excited. I don't have a problem with that, though.

If there's a party going on and I pick her up, I can't really drink as I'll be driving. Seems like it would be kind of awkward to just pick her up and let her drink by herself. I can try to get a ride, but my friends car is busted so that won't really work.

I'm thinking of just not drinking, but is there a better way to handle this?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to drink with you...hence the word with. If you dont drink then you two cant make babies at that time. Find a way that you can drink with her.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time a girl told me that she wants to drink with me I got a ******* on the beach :D

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you.

You guys dont have to drink. Alchohol is probably just an excuse because if she bangs you, she'll guilty.

Just take her somewhere isolated, make sure she knows you aren't going to tell everyone, and she's yours.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her to drink up and get in there...

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you had sex with the cleaning woman on your desk? how did you do that?

hennigans.

hehheh it wont be akward it'll be hey i gotta bottle of scotch and a shotglass you wanna have a drink? and trust me your confidence will only grow, but dont get trashed and toss or anything.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her. Tell her that you'll be driving, so you won't be drinking this time. Once you're there, chill around for a while, tell her that theres too much temptation around here, and that you two should go somewhere else more "relaxing". Go for a walk, upstairs, in the car, etc. to get her alone. Spit mad game, and you're good.

Next time, get a ride from a friend.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Talk to her. Tell her that you'll be driving, so you won't be drinking this time. Once you're there, chill around for a while, tell her that theres too much temptation around here, and that you two should go somewhere else more "relaxing". Go for a walk, upstairs, in the car, etc. to get her alone. Spit mad game, and you're good.

Next time, get a ride from a friend.
What he said.....

and good luck

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i want to [insert just about any fun activity here] with you." is ******** for "i want your wee-wee in my cha-cha."

and she wants to drink with you, not with a party. basicly she wants an excuse to be whorish for a night. I'd had girls use this exact line on me n i banged em out.
if one of your friends has a party anytime soon, with no parents, you can both get drunk n sleep there..thats what i did.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patrick124 said:
if one of your friends has a party anytime soon, with no parents, you can both get drunk n sleep there..thats what i did.
just outta curiousity, whatd u tell your parents?

Reaction score
Man, I've always had a problem wtih drinking with ch*cks I picked up. Sometimes I'd get extremely sh*tty drunk and by god's good grace we didnt die and the girl had a major blast and wanted to do it the next night and unfortunately it would happen again,...but that was like 2 years ago when I was actually famous for being the only guy who could drive better after a half gallon of Evan Williams and that aint no f*cking joke! But then i got a DWI and changed my whole perspective on that....

umm, look. See if the chick will drink with you and some friends at her place. She's gonna be more comfortable with this idea as long as no one gets too crazy. I did this many times with girls and it was cool and I didnt drink too much myself. Its all about using your head.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dimebag_Darrell said:
Its all about using your head.
Both of them.:woo:

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dimebag props for the E-dubbs. i feel u on that one baby.

and i tell them i'm sleeping at a guys house. test out a few friends phones, some show up as "[last name]" on caller ID. So i say i'm "sleeping at kyles" and my parents believe it because his parents name shows up on the caller ID.
its good.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evan Williams. E-Dubb.

Reaction score
damn thats a new one,

The ones I have is "my cousin evan', "Evil Evan"

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive everywhere stoned as hell. There was one occasion that I was with a drunk girl... and I almost hit 3 cars on the way to the freeway. The freeway is one block away from my house.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
driving drunk or stoned is too risky i think.
dont drive after like 5 drinks. 3-4 if you drive manual.
and stoned..dont drive long distances, dont eat and drive and if its manual, good luck.

everyone seems to think they're invincible. i mean sure, chances are you wont get in an accident driving stoned/drunk..but getting a ticket for either means no license for a bit. one ngiht of fun aint worth 6 monthes with no license.