girl wants exclusive relationship

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so lets say youve been talking to a girl and youve met her a few times but you used serious kino and patterning but you havent relaly done anything with her. but shes crazy about you now.

what do you say when she starts asking questions like 'am i special to you?' or 'do we feel the same way about eachother?' and stuff thats going to clearly imply she wants to be in an exclusive relationship with you.

ps- im pretty sure that since your on this website, exclusive relationship is not something that you want.

Finlay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shagnscoob

ps- im pretty sure that since your on this website, exclusive relationship is not something that you want.
you need to answere the questionas she is asking to yourself.

is she special to you, do you feel the same way about her?

if you just want to bone her, i wouldnt reccomend it cuz it seems like she might be one of those clinging broads. but having said that your the don, youve got the knowledge, and i get he impression hence the quote, that you like the chick but you dont want to be exlusive.

Just play it out for a bit longer something might happen, might not, play the qwaiting game with a chick like this and then just ask yourself "do i like this chick" and if the asnswer is yes, then go 4 it.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i posted this in regard to a specific girl at the moment. but this has happened before and no doubt will again. and each time i find myself unready with an answer.

of course if its a girl i dont want to do more than talking with its an easy answer, actually i probably wouldnt have taken it that far in the first place.

however if its a girl i would like to see and have sex with or whatever, then on one hand i dont want to lie because that SUCKS, but on the other hand, i also want to have a good tihng to say in case she asks questions like these.

the reason i bring it up is because i wanted to find a good way to say 'no i dont want a relationship' but also keep her interest.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason i bring it up is because i wanted to find a good way to say 'no i dont want a relationship' but also keep her interest.
Right, like that will happen.

Based on her questions, she is obsessed with you. "Obsessed," is an understatement.

By rejecting her desires, you are virtually smacking her, across the face. She won't be interested as much, if not at all.

Two options: Lie, or answer the questions truthfully. Depending on your answers you will yield two different responses and outcomes. Your "smart" enough to figure out the product from the aforementioned options.

Choose.

This happened to me before. What did I do?

Answer: I told her the truth.

LuckyDevil6

Don Juan
Reaction score
The same thing is happening to me RIGHT now.... my ex- gf wants to be exclusive... b/c i keep hooking up with her :p

Sure i told her that i'd only hook up with her....... all lies... if she gets mad or she finds out....... just don't worry about it and forget her :cool:

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuckyDevil6
The same thing is happening to me RIGHT now.... my ex- gf wants to be exclusive... b/c i keep hooking up with her :p

Sure i told her that i'd only hook up with her....... all lies... if she gets mad or she finds out....... just don't worry about it and forget her :cool:

well since i know what betrayal feels like i wont be such an *******.

i told the specific girl the truth. what im wondering is, is there any way to make the truth sound suave :cool:

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shagnscoob
well since i know what betrayal feels like i wont be such an *******.

i told the specific girl the truth. what im wondering is, is there any way to make the truth sound suave :cool:
Yes.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score