girl u like has a boyfriend!!!

tunnel

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK.
It's not like i chose a girl with a boyfriend as my next victim. I have liked this girl for quite a while, and i just started working my
DJ skills on her about 2 weeks ago.

I have also purchased "Double Your Dating" by De'Angelo.
This means i was using the ****y but funny persona.

Now before i found this website, i was making the common mistake of kissing her ass far too much.

Since i've been using this new persona i think she has now just randomly got a boyfriend to tend to her ever so delicate ego.

Hopefully she will see the light and just dump him, but in the mean time i don't know how to counteract this move she has made.

She constantly tries to make me jealous by saying oh i saw Jon today hes sooo sweet!!! I just simply go on about this really hot girl i met on the weekend in vivid detail lol! This gets to her, but surely this can't go on forever what should i do?:confused:

tunnel / Elti DJ

nightryder

Banned
Reaction score
By the looks of it, your doing great. Just keep doing what your doing and follow that e-book you bought cause its has great material. My friend was in the same situation. Try talking to her while her boyfriend is there. If he wants to start fighting just pretend that you didn't know that they were going out. By talking to her in front of her boyfriend it shows that your the alpha male and your not afraid of anything especially her boyfriend. Keep up the good work,

G_Nice_06

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in a really tough situation that i was in once. I can't tell you exactly what to do about this one, but I can tell you what not to do.

when I was in your situation I told the girl I liked her. She was cool wit that but she wasn't gonna break up wit her boyfriend just because i liked her either. What ended up happening was she told her boyfriend, and he was trying to fight me over that dumb @$$ situation. But they still go out to this day. It seemed to have worked out for them but I was left lonely.

I suggest that you act quickly before her feeling get to deep for this guy.

nightryder

Banned
Reaction score
Don't ever tell her know that you like her. Show her but you still need be a challenge.