Girl trying to hook me in a relationship

TARKUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hooked up with this girl on saturday after our second date. This was our actual first "real" date. After we had sex she asked me "so, what are we." I told her that I don't want a relationship now. She agreed to that. On Sunday she says that we should be official again. Yesterday she showed up at my place unexpected to cook me dinner. After dinner she brought it up again. She texted me that we should go out on Wednesday. She also said she wants to be official. I keep telling her no but she doesn't want to listen. I'm thinking of telling her that she is turning me off with this relationship talk. I like her but she is moving way too fast for me. What would be the best way to do this?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes there's no way to solve an issue like this. If she really wants to be official, you won't get her off that track for long. Maybe you'll never see eye to eye. Call her and talk it over.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say "yes", "I love you too" etc to everything until you get bored of the sex/her.

'Exclusivity' is just words to appease her, it's not a ring :)

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brosy said:
Just say "yes", "I love you too" etc to everything until you get bored of the sex/her.
^^This.

It's quite amazing how much smoother things go if you just agree then do what you will regardless.

It's the way to go...until you get bored.

Wow though that girl is fast. Most don't bring that up until you've been fvcking every weekend
three months straight.

Watch out for "needy" behavior and treat it accordingly.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
It's quite amazing how much smoother things go if you just agree then do what you will regardless.
Exactly.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
^^This.

It's the way to go...until you get bored.

Wow though that girl is fast. Most don't bring that up until you've been fvcking every weekend
three months straight.

Watch out for "needy" behavior and treat it accordingly.
But is sex really worth the drama that will surely ensue?

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ If it gets to the point of annoying drama, then a quick dump will be in order.

In the meantime free poon. :D

I could have had another 3 months of poon in my last relationship if I'd not opened my big mouth
and responded honestly to a question like that....learned from it!