girl trouble

zerolx255

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at school there is this really hot chick and I asked her out.She told me she would get back to me and it's been a week without her answering. I already asked her if she made up her mind yet and she said no.All I want is a yes or no answer without getting her mad making her say no. What should i do?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd start off by posting in the right forum...Off to the High School section it goes for you. ;)

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say shes not interested. Pretend like nothing happened and ignore her, and see if her interest levels rise

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you zerolx. Getting a simple yes or no from a woman is like asking the pentagon to hand over nuclear launch codes. Consider her actions as a no. If you still want her mix it up keep DJing her but not all the time you dont want to give her too much attention.

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she doesn't like you enough and maybe she likes you but she is SCARED of replying to your question and maybe she has a BF :rolleyes:

My advice: Just go and talk to her and remind her about your question, if she rejects you, don't worry, just keep trying with others.

Another thing, though it may be obvious to you, DO NOT, I repect DO NOT FOLLOW A GIRL AROUND IN SILENCE!

Trust me, I had to learn that the HARD way! :eek: :eek:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a week man. How long does it take YOU to decide if you'd go out with somebody?

Don't hold out hopes that she's discussing this with her friends and making pro-and-con lists at home. She isn't interested.