Girl trouble. Please help.?

Adam007

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so here's the problem. There is this WONDERFUL young woman that i work with. She unloads all her problems(relationship or otherwise) on me. We are out with a group of friends. One of these friends happens to be a guy that is interested in her. He seems like a very nice guy but....She's been hurt several times in the past by guys. However, she trusts me. I tell her to trust this guy, but i really want her to dump his sorry carcas. How do i handle this situation? I told this guy that i wouldn't try anything with her while he still had a chance, but i wanna tell her how i feel.....:wave:

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight... You want her to dump her guy, but when she comes to you complaining about him, asking your advise... you tell her to stick with him?

Imagine for a second that she was the tiny bit interested in you. What kind of signals do you think you're sending her?

Girls won't dump a guy unless she thinks she can get a better deal elsewhere. You're not currently looking like a guy who can give her a better deal. This is where you should start.

Don't tell her you'd make a better boyfriend. Demonstrate that you'd make a better boyfriend. Go read the millions of threads on these forums that explain how to go about that. And the DJ Bible too.

kakashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea as wolf said your being a woman not a man, one girl i spoke to said "girls want a boyfriend not a girlfriend, we've got enough of those" and christ for the the love of all that you hold dear fvcking relax, we're all just flows of atoms with bleepers....chill, no need to put her on a pedestal either nigh on all good looking girls think there the most hideous blob of matter that ever did exist