Girl tells me to call and never picks up

Wolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
I said I didn't have her number so she gave me it and says "well now you do. so call it."

I called last week. No answer. ok, she's busy. I figure I'll call her today and she what she's up to. she doesn't pick up.

wtf is the point of telling me to call if she's never going to pick up/return the calls? I didn't leave a message either time cuz she has my number so she'd know I called.

should I squash it or try to call her sometime next week? normally i don't care, but she told me to call. though, her not picking up is making me feel like "that guy" that calls 100 times that she has to avoid

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this cell phones or house?

It's entirley your choice, but the fact is, she's not answering you, so, as I see it, you've got two options.

1) Sack her off as a learning experience. If she's interested, she'll call back.

2) Call her one more time, and this time leave a message. If she calls back, great, if she doesn't, great.

I know which I'd pick.

Good luck son.

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the difference between getting a cell or a house number from a HS girl? Just wondering ..

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
faiNt` said:
What's the difference between getting a cell or a house number from a HS girl? Just wondering ..

I forgot to follow that up.

I was going to say, if it was a cell, send a text message saying "Hey, I called you and you wern't around, call me back". That way, the ball is in her court, its upto her to make the next move.

Wolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's her cell.

There is always the chance she doesn't have my number. We kind of fell out of touch for a while so it's 50/50.

A text would probably be the better option.