girl slept with me in camper..

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright ive been exploring the differnt girls that attract to me and this one seems pretty interested, after a few dates/hang outs she told me she was going to stay where i was going to stay that night which was at a friends house
my friend crashes and me and her crash in the camper out back
i thought it was a little to early to pull anything likes a kiss, but give a date or 2 more and possibly it could have been. it was a fun night we basically just wrestled around stealing the blankets from eachother

now the question i have, i have 1 class a day with this girl and we always talk (good or bad?) and i know in most of the posts they say to be unavailble for periods of times like 2-4 days then hang out, should this be fine? since we are only in highschool

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A. It's never too early to kiss. The longer you take the more you seem like a chickensh*t and the less likely you are to get some.

B. Always talking shows shes interested. However, push/pull my friend. I can't stress this enough. Don't make it a pattern (1 push 1 pull) but rather mix it up (1 push, 1 pull, 2 push, 1 pull, 1 push, 2 pull) so as to keep her on her heels. Keep her guessing.

C. "Since we are only in highschool" means nothing. Of course you're going to see her every day, but by using the push/pull deal you'll eliminate the need to be "unavailable" so to speak. However, you should know full well that hanging out with this girl EVERY weekend isn't the greatest idea. If you're free, hang out with her. If you've got some plans, tell her you're busy. I HATE seeing my friends cancel their plans to hang out with some girl. It never got them anywhere.

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
a. ok sounds good
b. im kind of confused on the push pull, push pull on what exactly?
c. but i only say "since we are in highschool" opposed to other threads for older men in the fourms. And yes ive learned not to hang out 24/7 with girls nor every weekend, and not to cancel seeing friends for girls, bad mistake.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Push/pull is this.

One day you're flirting with her, kino, C&F, all that jazz. Thats pushing.

Pulling is sort of a "I don't care" attitude. You don't really flirt, maybe a little. You keep the kino limited and you don't really pay much attention to her. It gives her the "Whoa, why isn't he flirting with me...what'd I do? I need to get his attention" type attitude.

It keeps her guessing.

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
k just checking, had that sorta in mind
sounds good
ill trrrryy that =]
thanks and ill keep it posted

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
eh thats what i was thinkin too, but it all means the same haha
i ignored her today for the most part and she texts me and says she wishes we would have hung out today (because her parents wont let her hang out on weekdays cuz of her grades) and ya
then friday she said movies and ice cream
from what ive seen that means good am i right? lol

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HINT

She is entertaining the idea of enjoying intercourse with you at a later point in time. :D

sh4rk b1t3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you f*cking c*nt... why didn't you f*ck her? Completely missed chance...

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
sh4rk b1t3 said:
Wow, you f*cking c*nt... why didn't you f*ck her? Completely missed chance...
i pretty much noticed that haha
but today, im not sure what the relationship is but at lunch (we dont sit or hang out together) but she was with this other dude and they seemed kinda playish
cant tell if its a flirt play or a friend play i have no clue
but it was enough to feel uncomfortable around cuz i was right next to em

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude156 said:
i pretty much noticed that haha
but today, im not sure what the relationship is but at lunch (we dont sit or hang out together) but she was with this other dude and they seemed kinda playish
cant tell if its a flirt play or a friend play i have no clue
but it was enough to feel uncomfortable around cuz i was right next to em
again today after school, we were walking towards the parking lot and that kid comes over and they were all giddish again and she gave him hugs and stuff
i feel pretty much uncomfortable when hes around
but he introduced him self to me, so hes not a **** or anything but
its just like eh another guy
and he wrapped his arms around her and stuff from behind
but today in class she was all trying to sit next to me and stufff
so eh confusing dono what i should do
i invited her to come to the jv/freshman game with me tonight but she said her step mom isnt home to ask if she can so ya
any advice? to become the better guy?

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
eh thanks for myspace
found out the dude is in a relationship with someone else
whew
w000t

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz tip #328- whenever you wrestle with a girl...youre suppose to kiss her

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
oakraiderz tip #328- whenever you wrestle with a girl...youre suppose to kiss her
i plan on it next time
and i know i made the mistake of not doing so before =/

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she told you her parents weren't home to ask? so why didnt you tell her your coming over to watch a movie that night instead.

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
eminence said:
she told you her parents weren't home to ask? so why didnt you tell her your coming over to watch a movie that night instead.
i didnt think of that one :cry:
it was day time tho

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
And why is this bad? You could go out for a walk, go on a mini date, COME BACK TO YOUR PAD after for the movie...?
i dono what time her mom came back so i didnt bother, i felt like i would be pushing it on her too much if i kept bugging her to go?

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Push/pull is this.

One day you're flirting with her, kino, C&F, all that jazz. Thats pushing.

Pulling is sort of a "I don't care" attitude. You don't really flirt, maybe a little. You keep the kino limited and you don't really pay much attention to her. It gives her the "Whoa, why isn't he flirting with me...what'd I do? I need to get his attention" type attitude.

It keeps her guessing.
Just to clear it up for me....does this mean be cold to her?, then warm again? like giving her the gift of missing you?

Tau

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about following rules about being unavailable. If you've got your **** together you're fine and you can break the rules. If you're not that attractive then little details like being hard to get for a few days won't matter.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she's happy to sleep in a trailer with you, she wants to know when youre gonna start sticking your penis in her vagina.