Girl rejects you...

Reaction score
and tells you there's nothing wrong with you and you see her a few days with a guy? has this happened to you how would you react? i kept thinking she was lying because this happened to me lots of occasions.

should i keep going on with this or just forget about women completely and focus on something else. it's sad seeing guys getting gfs and that i dont have the know how or the looks or even the luck that some have.

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
have u even read anything on this site ?
also, ur nick is "nice" unless ur a troll

Reaction score
what i learnt is that if she isn't into me there are no dj magic tricks that i can use to help my case. learning with rejections? yeah i learn a lot with them, that i'm getting tired of shallow, cynical women.

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
1° ur nick shows no confidence, on the contrary even..
2° if a woman rejects u and u see her with another guy, then its surely a sign that she is not interested, can it be more obvious ?
3° u thought women played hard to get when rejecting u ? it happens very very occasionally, but normally "no" = "no".
4° forget about women, p$ssy, etc, concentrate on your life, make it wonderful and women will come, in masses.

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with above post, except for the nickname comment. A name he has chosen for an anonymous online account reflects nothing of himself in reality! It may be ironic, it may be truth - either way its irrelevant!

That is all.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Uglyfrustratedchump said:
and tells you there's nothing wrong with you and you see her a few days with a guy?
If she rejects you then tells you that there's nothing wrong with you,it just means that she didn't feel any attraction.

I've both seen this and experienced it first hand,but this doesn't normally happen during a pickup or an approach,it generally happens when you try to date a girl who you've already known for a little while.

You show interest in a girl who you've known for a bit,she turns you down,but she can't give you a DIRECT/CONCRETE REASON of why she's not interested because attraction is a FEELING.

It's a FEELING that's missing.

And since it's a feeling,that's why she can't give you a definate answer.

Uglyfrustratedchump said:
i kept thinking she was lying because this happened to me lots of occasions.
If the same thing keeps happening to you over and over again,with the only difference being the girl (meaning it's a different one each time),then you might want to check YOURSELF.

If women keep telling you that there's nothing wrong with you when you try to date them,your game is off. The whole conversation of whether "something is wrong with you or not" should NEVER EVEN COME UP.

This is a girl you're trying to date,not Dr. Phil. You're not in a therapist's office when you approach a girl,so why are they trying to reaasure you about yourself?

Instead of feeling chemistry or attraction for you,she's too busy trying to reassure you that you're ok,that you're still a good person,and that's nothing wrong with you despite her turning you down.

If your attempts to date a girl turn into her trying to either build up or protect your self-esteem,you need SERIOUS HELP.

should i keep going on with this or just forget about women completely and focus on something else.

The "attraction thing" is easy to fix,you'll just need to alter you topics of conversation with women,but as far as this girl,you'll probably need to just move on.